AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: "hatred" of white people?
In Response To: "hatred" of white people? ()

Greetings friend

I do not feel that just because you are mixed prevents one from being objective. I too am mixed. I am Native American and African. I believe that I have been objective in my reasoning. I also feel that your post was objective and fair. Unlike many, you are honest to admit your ethnicity. Also did you know that Bob Marley was half white and half African? Infact his father was a white Jew....go figure. Yet Marley turned out to be the greatest musical voice for the upliftment of Rastafari people and Africa everywhere.

I hear many people say that whites do not have a genetic dispostion that is responsible for what they do. I'm not a scientist, so I do not know. Neither am I a psychologist. What I will say, is that I have heard my ancestors argue both sides of the debate. Some say it is culture, others say it is genetics. One can make a srong argument for either I quess.

Let me ask you this...When Alexander said, "My only regret is that there are no more worlds to conquer", was that his genetics speaking, or his culture speakin? Keep in mind Alexander was Macedonean.

While you consider that question, let me ask you this as well.....Did our people Egyptians & Nubains) attack out of greed, expansion, & lust or did we attack due to neccessity?

If Egyptians and Nubians educated the Greeks, then where and from whom did they develop their hunger for war, if it was never found in our culture? Could it actually be genetics?

Messages In This Thread

MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up *NM* *LINK*
Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS
"hatred" of white people?
Bob Marley - Running Away and Crazy Ballheads *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com