AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS
In Response To: Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS ()

Thankyou for the Rasponse Queen,
I sight where you are coming from.
If you have passion and preparedness you can do your music. Time management is key. Your situation is not (as said) 'easy' but if your soul magnetises to music then you must honour that and follow this direction. Things can nearly always be worked around. Its about what you have to express and where you want to go with it. You have the power of the Most High at your 'disposal'.

"Now people speak of "touchy subjects" all the time, and they use the term loosly. A real touchy subject would be this one. I say that because you have to consider my fate if I choose to discourage whites from JAH. What man or wombman have the audacity to come between a man and JAH"

I overs this on one level but on another....if one person/race is superior on a spiritual level (within the context of Rastafari being a spiritual and a black liberationalist movement)bearing in mind the particulars of your chosen 6 principle form of Rastafari then what does it matter if whites graduate to Jah?

I mean, what can Jah be to them if they are the constructed physiological mass of white supremacy??ie. their very biological presence is part of the overall 'evil body' of white supremacy mindset?
...or do you view them as the group who have a definite connection with a mindset but one that can be taken on by any? such as by asians,Africans,arabs and Indians? If it is the latter then would it be inaccurate to immediately associate one with a minset/system (created by whites) simply by the fact that they are of caucasian ancestory?
If other 'inferior' races can redeem themselves to the levels of the black race then why have a pre-disposed assumption that a race should be disliked? Suspicious...I can more overs that, but straight up dislike seems like prejudging, yea?
Now if the African can be fooled/forced into a mindset then how is it that this 'inherrant African superiority' is a real concept? Could white supremacy mindset be more of a psychological/mental and emotional state that is not entirely identified by race?

Looking forward to some more reasoning Empress. Keep well. Quedamawi Haile Selassie I Bless, everytime.

Messages In This Thread

MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up *NM* *LINK*
Re: MUSIC VIBRATIONS *NM* *LINK*
"hatred" of white people?
Re: "hatred" of white people?
Re: "hatred" of white people?
Bob Marley - Running Away and Crazy Ballheads *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com