AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: THE ALL TIME TRIVIA QUESTION

The was an excellent post! infact you brought up so many valid points, that I will try to summize them in this post as best I can. From what I have learned of photography, even if the event must be still without movement, can surely be accomplished if the white man wanted to take the photo bad enough. Now it is up to you to believe whay you will. Is a black woman standing on an auction block still enough for the camera? as I stated in my other post, I see pictures of my Native American ancestors in the plains, but no pictures of the sale of slaves, and our arrival to the new world?

As far as you inserting that I believe 10-11 million blacks came freely & happily to America is not my assertion. I stated as did the Moors, that they were here already. infact the Moors claim that the story of the trans atlantic slave trade never happened.

As far as my name referring biblical meaning is also something I must discuss. I do not believe in the bible totally. I say that, because at the council of Nicea, many books were deleted. The bible as approved by the Roman Catholic Church I do not approve. Also as of late, I have been questioning the New Testament and the story of Isyeus Cristos. I now ask, what exactly did he save us from? if there is no heaven or hell, then the only other thing he could save us from is oppresion. we see how that wounded up.

That being said, I do believe in some of the stories of the bible, but I feel that was a way for some of our ancestors to put our story in perspective using creative form used to explain our reason for being here as well as explain dietary laws. But the bible is only a small segment of our history. Our people have existed prior to 2000 years ago. If anything I believe more so in the old testament. As far as biblical stories are concerend would be more so a matter of faith, unless one does the research. I have researched and found more evidence to re-enforce the old testament, than the new testament.

That being said, the bible can not compare to white men teling us stories, who are known for hating us, lying to us, and commiting all kinds of atrocities to both my fore fathers (native Americans) and fore mothers (Africans).

But to each his/her own. I just see it as odd not to have pictures of this event.

For example, that would be the same as passing a story down to our children that 6 million jews were slaughtered in Germany. If our children begin to look on the web to find proof of this, and find no pictures, can you blame them for not believing us?

Messages In This Thread

THE ALL TIME TRIVIA QUESTION
DO YOU BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN?
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN?
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN?
I'M NOT CERTAIN
Re: I'M NOT CERTAIN
I AGREE 100% *NM*
Re: I AGREE 100%
conspiracy theory?
Re: conspiracy theory?
OK I OVERSTAND NOW
Blessup Judah *NM*
Re: Blessup Judah
Good to see both of you wombman heart/minds *NM*
Re: Good to see both of you wombman heart/minds
good to see you too, of ma'at *NM*
CONSCIOUS PEOPLE NEED PROOF
Re: CONSCIOUS PEOPLE NEED PROOF
Re: CONSCIOUS PEOPLE NEED PROOF *LINK*
I AM A GODESS
Re: I AM A GODESS
LIFE IS A LESSON LEARNED
Re: LIFE IS A LESSON LEARNED
MY POINT EXACTLY LOL !!!
THE EMMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & WHO IT COVERED
Re: THE EMMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & WHO IT COVERE
Re: THE EMMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & WHO IT COVERE
Why so obsessed about Ras Marcus?
Re: Why so obsessed about Ras Marcus?
Thank you for your post
Re: Thank you for your post
Re: Thank you for your post
the self-proclaimed queen is a goddess now
YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP
Re: YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP
IS THE COOKIE CHOCOLATE CHIP?
RESPONSE = ANSWER ?
Re: RESPONSE = ANSWER ? *NM* *LINK*
Re: RESPONSE = ANSWER ?
I & I were definitely kidnapped from Africa.
lets talk about the goddess.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com