AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: It Is Just the downpression of Man By Man *LINK*

Indeed elder... and just to add regarding this specific situation, so-called "Israel" is the cousin of apartheid south africa and was even created in the same year as the apartheid laws in south africa were enacted (1948)... and what they are doing to Gaza now and their "justifications" for it reminds me of what babylon was doing to Rastafari people in JA in 1963, using the violent reaction of a few to the state violence to "justify" even more extreme state violence against Rastafari people as a whole... PS to clarify my previous statement, I had initially heard that it was mostly Israeli soldiers who got killed in the bus attacks, but now I gather it was civilians as well - for the record, all sympathy to those civilians, just as for all civilians caught up in all conflicts on all sides - but I am not sympathetic to the soldiers - you reap what you sow. Yes, the Israeli army conscripts people so they could claim they had "no choice", but my friend's cousin was conscripted into the Israeli army and refused to serve and is now in prison for it. I am sure she is not having a good time in prison as many of her fellow israelis would see her as a "traitor" but she is unlikely to be tortured to death like happens to Palestinians in Israeli prisons, or Shia protesters in Bahraini prisons etc. She's in prison but she's not dead and she doesn't have any deaths on her conscience. More power to people like her. Final point: who knows who really carried out those attacks on the buses and if they are really from Gaza. I certainly don't trust the Israeli government's word on the subject. Bless Up and Nuff Respect to the I.

Messages In This Thread

Free Abu Yazan in Gaza..URGENT ACTION REQUIRED
Abu Yazan is home.
Israeli airstrikes on Gaza: 1 child dead *LINK*
It Is Just the downpression of Man By Man
Re: It Is Just the downpression of Man By Man *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com