AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

ALARM statement on the riots *LINK*

I think this is an excellent statement from the All London Anarchist Revolutionary Movement - says exactly what needs to be said in the exact right way. The only thing I would add would be to say an explicit R.I.P. to all who lost their lives, a massive big up to the father of the brothers who were murdered in Birmingham (who knows by whom) for pretty much single-handedly preventing a very ugly and unnecessary confrontation between Black and Asian communities in that city, and condolences to those SMALL local business operators whose livelihoods suffered as a result of this. To the police, the government and the big business chains all I got to say is... "you think it's the end, but it's just the beginning... JAH have you in derision, in the valley of decision!!!"

Messages In This Thread

Hackney Speaks - re London Riots *LINK*
Another must-read article.. *LINK*
Hackney Raps *LINK*
in case anyone missed this one *NM* *LINK*
Best comments on the riots so far!! *LINK*
Context:1000+ dead in cop custody in past 30 yrs *LINK*
ALARM statement on the riots *LINK*
Pato Banton - Handsworth Riot *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com