AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: at least you admit who the boss is

NOT reality. Contrived illusion. Wealth can only be manifested by assuring there is comparative “have nots” (scarcity). To be "wealthy", someone must be deprived in order to maintain the stratification.
+++++++++++
note i said wealth - not wealthy.
+++++++++++
If EVERYONE in the world has exactly $1,000,000 and exactly one acre and 40 mules for that matter, there is no wealth nor poverty.
++++++++++++
if everyone just got along...never called one another names....never belittled others...never fought...there would never be war. but...we all know the reality of that idea.
++++++++++
As long as you engage and comply and justify and perpetuate the CAP-italistic model, you are essentially maintaining that polarization.
+++++++++++

I equate you to Schindler. You aren't doing anything to stop the Nazis and their exterminating but you are extracting and saving the lives of a few lucky ones.
+++++++
huh? ok maat. and u are? i evaluate voacational programs for an intl development agency, in a country with 49% unemployment rate. "the lucky-ones" are orphans and kids that are the head of house-holds...ya they're very lucky
+++++++++++

Again, commendable but let us please not be deluded with assuming we are shutting down the gas chambers.
+++++++++++++++++
what are u talking about? you are a proponent of in-action. i am a proponent of action. i advocate working within the legislative structures of the country that I now live, in regard to acuiring land. i would also be very happy to send you some chai/tea, and honey that we are growing and harvesting in kenya; where i was prior to namibia...where we 'bought' an acre for 30,000ksh ($400 USD); and now farmers are employed on land that was sitting-not being utilized; and have helped develop a cooperative that split the profits of the harvest.
+++++++=
As grateful as I am with the charities who advertise late night with the poor colored children dressed in tattered clothing and tears coming out their eyes while staring through to my heart in the camera, I know that it is a splinter faction of white/male supremacy and an absolution vessel.
+++++
ok
+++++++
This is no different from the many whites who voted for Obama on the color thing only.
+++++++
really...?
Since when is a corrugated shack insufficient? Isn’t that elitist? Exactly when was it determined by Afrikans?
++++++++++
when have u lived in a corrugated shack? did u know there is winter in southern africa...and sometimes u get freezing temperatures? my father-in law lives in one of those shacks - not because it is sufficient - its because thats all he can afford. i can tell u with a relative degree of certainty; africans aspire for the same thing that u aspire; a decent life - and living in a corrugated shack on the side of a mountain is not what the majority of the people i have encountered aspire to
++++++

Do ALL Afrikans require shoes on their feet now?
Do ALL Afrikans require a pair of Levis now?
Must one’s residence have cable and internet?
+++++++++
if u want to go to a public school in africa; u are not going to be allowed in w/out shoes and uniform. thats a reason many kids dont attend; so yes all children REQUIRE schools if they want to attend public school. where is the levis and internet coming from...its irrelevant and U know this
+++++++

Isn't it interesting how there hasn't been much mention of any diseases ravaging the Continent until european doctors came set up mass innoculation campaigns and clinics. The same people who had their own numerous plagues. Some coincidence.

+++++
we all have our theories about the introduction of the HIV epidemic - but should my scrutiny and distrust of uropeans...stop me for advocating for free PMTCT and ARVs which save lives?
+++
Indigenous people in warm climates have had NOT corrugated shacks but huts and they were just fine until "the man" came along and called them insufficient.
++++++++
i would suggest that you come forward when u have an opportunity, many people in urban areas live in rat infested slums with no plumbing next to waste sites. and the "man" dont need to tell them this is insufficeint - having to shit in a plastic bag and having to throw it out the window/door is enuff to confirm the insufficeinecy of many's living condition

Incorrect. I indeed promote a solution. As you have read many times in my “long-winded” reasonings, I call for ABSOLUTE de-programming of Western indoctrination, be it their economic, social, religious, moral, medical or cultural aspects. I say question why you shouldn’t kill someone. But do so from a natural communal self-assessing standpoint and just not because of a dictatorial consequential law.
++++++++++
ok. implement it.
+++++++++
A true solution is not one where my sponsor can come back and cash in my debt to him, a la Saddam Hussein, Bin Ladin, Khadafi. If he made me, he can break me. That is why I believe in education for liberation and NOT education for dependency nor 'development'.
++++
u were 'educated' in america- did they 'make' u?
+++++
True enough, development in myopic eyesight is seeing your neighbor have a house built by Habitat for Humanity. But also true enough is their entitlement for their sweat equity. Have no doubt that this is just a lollipop smiling version of investment.
++=
ok

I am not judging YOU. Like they say, I am not hating the player, I am hating the game.
+++
then CHANGE the game - thats what im trying to do
+++++
I promote opening my eyes whenever “the man” has any auspices pertaining to us. I question a “Contract with Black America” if McDonalds and Coca-Cola and Anheiser Busch, known health destroyers, are affiliated and sponsoring it.
+++
we all shud question EVERYTHING..even if the Nation of Islam , AARP ...whoever sponsor(s) anything...one should question
++++++

Would you eat free cheese and butter from the back of a Grand Wizard’s pick-up truck? No, but I would take CPR from him if he accidentally ran me over in it.
++++++
your point is well taken but if we agree that america is a racist society with not africans best interest at heart - u BUY cheese, milk, etc...from a defacto member of the Grand Wizards organization EVERTIME you engage corporate america at the grocery store, bank, etc.
++++++++++++
$That is the key. To put Afrikans in a desperate situation where they accept 'their' solutions, with sleeper strings attached.
++++++++++++++
we ALL are in a desparate situation - Africa's context is just amplified
+++++
That is how American 'freedom' is being dismantled. Public fear and threat is causing ones to go along with martial law and unconstitutional privacy intrusion.
++++++++++
so the CON-SITUTION is "con-stitutional" lol...seems u might be buying in to the con-cept more than u would like to admit
++++
Its ALWAYS more effective by our own hand. And now comes rasi, a good-hearted American who has dedicated his life to working with the people.
+++++
I'm a BLACK hearted RASTAFARIAN, my friend. dont get it twisted. the ONLY thing american about me is my passport...and i will be forwarding with a differnt one - soon come.
++++
There are good-hearted catholic priests, po-pos, politicians, CIA agents, DEA agents, schoolteachers, etc.
++++++++
see above
+++++
In the book, Uncle Tom himself was good-hearted.
++
really...?
+++++++++++
Again, this is not a criticism of what you are doing. Basically, it is like you work for the Welfare Department.
+++++++
maybe...u can call me/it what u like. i view it differntly. u can say similar about the Marcus Garvey charter schools - who take subsidies from the gov't and use the funds alomg with other funds to try and meet the needs of youth in their classrooms. the 'man' is always gonna be there...and when given the opportunity... i will take his money and implement MY agenda - cause whether i take his money or not...they are still gonna have their agenda.
+++++++
Doesn’t welfare (section 8) see to it that Americans aren't living in corrugated shacks? Doesn’t welfare make sure children do not go hungry or are without their mandatory innoculations?
+++++++++
it still remains interesting that u focused on 1 element of my reasoning but nonetheless. i will say this. I will USE them to a greater extent than they USE me. reality is US governemnt is corrupt, UN is corrupt, AU is corrupt, African governemnets are corrupt - you nor i cannot escape being surrounded by corruption. i grew tired of academic discourse on the cause of africans sufferation. my plan has remained a mission of accomplishing a few objectives in 5 years. first was 1: volunteer for an indegenous african org. doing work in the community. 2. WORK (get paid) by an Intl org to better overstand their strategies 3. gain networks with pan african organizations that are working independently to tackle the HIV pandemic 4. Invest in human capacity and the infrastructure of Africa based on my own economic means 5. sustain points 3 & 4.
++++++++++
Although the Catholic empire has been the eyes, ears and psychological special ops for global european intrusions, haven’t they opened schools and feed centers and promoted farming solutions and brought the good word of Jesus to the otherwise uncivilized, unsaved natives?
+++++++++++
with all raspect - i think u are talking in circles - with that 1.
+++++++++++
Hasn’t the Army taken many black men off the streets and trained them with a skill so that they can provide for their children?
+++++++++++
see above
+++++
Well, I could flip that logic back to you. I find it interesting that you keep using “hunger” and “shelter” as your impact words to justify engraining them with capitalism and class divisiveness.
++++++
Namibia has a HIV prevalence rate somewhere b/n 15% on the low end. 30-40% in Caprivi on the high end. this isnt justifying anything - it is a reality. teaching a youth how to weld, do carpentry, etc is not engraining them with capatalism or class divisiveness...it is engaging them to develop skills so they can earn an income - just like Maat wants to earn an income: are u engrained with capatilism and class divisiveness b/c u want to take care of your family? for the record - where i work - is a namibian org...that gets money from intls 'donors' the namibian gov't and in-kind contributions. "i" happen to be paid for a program that i do that gets int'l money, hence my refernce to 'working for the man'
++++++++
That is the usual sympathetic psychological rationale. What is so important about training people to run businesses when perhaps the focus could be on communal responsibility?
++++++++
my friend. please come. Windhoek namibia is a metropilitan CITY. i work in the ghetto. communal responsibility starts with taking care of ur family. if u dont have a skill - there is a high probablity that u suffer. "communal responsibility" is an idea i think u could not even articulate b/c u have no idea of the environment. I GUARANTEE Maat is making MONEY and if someone tried to stop you from making MONEY to provide for your family...so u could engage in 'communal-responsibility' you would....do what...? furthr...what is communal responsibility. does not one's community start in their own home?
++++++++
Why "business". Why not "service"?
++++++++++
why analaSye and not analiZe - why toe-ma-to and no Towmayto? cmon man...why cant business not be service.
++++++++
Why "buy" the land? Why not just keep from selling it?
++++
how can u keep sumone from buying sumgting that u dont own? hey, since its all about communal responsibility...i have a few of my former students from the prisons in Ohio - that need a place to stay...can i give them ur number?
++++++++
Indigenous culture did not partake of land ownership. Land ownership originates from the mindset of being DETACHED from the land. Nomads and wandering tribes think that way. There was no reason to "buy" or "own" something that was provided by the loving Creator/provider, that is if you thought of "Him" that way.
+++++++
then u shud try and come and grow some potatoes, tomatoes and advocaodes on some land that u or your people dont own...and b4 u get the seeds out of ur pocket...well, u know the rest
+++++
Although the Grenada invasion of US forces killed many Grenadians, it was rationalized by the saving of poor innocent American students’ lives. So you being a proud American yourself, was the Grenada invasion of 1983 a righteous activity?
+++++
please if we are to have a cordial reasoning session - do not tell me what i am or what i am proud of b/c quite frankly, u dont know me.
bless

Messages In This Thread

African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Scotch" *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
But never too late to rape and pillage *NM* *LINK*
Re: But never too late to rape and pillage
Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you? *LINK*
OK then.
Re: OK then.
Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
at least you admit who the boss is
I will respond soon, but...
Libya Down; Sudan Next *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com