AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: at least you admit who the boss is

******REALITY. LAND = WEALTH & Means of production.******

NOT reality. Contrived illusion. Wealth can only be manifested by assuring there is comparative “have nots” (scarcity). To be "wealthy", someone must be deprived in order to maintain the stratification. If EVERYONE in the world has exactly $1,000,000 and exactly one acre and 40 mules for that matter, there is no wealth nor poverty. As long as you engage and comply and justify and perpetuate the CAP-italistic model, you are essentially maintaining that polarization. I equate you to Schindler. You aren't doing anything to stop the Nazis and their exterminating but you are extracting and saving the lives of a few lucky ones. Again, commendable but let us please not be deluded with assuming we are shutting down the gas chambers.

As grateful as I am with the charities who advertise late night with the poor colored children dressed in tattered clothing and tears coming out their eyes while staring through to my heart in the camera, I know that it is a splinter faction of white/male supremacy and an absolution vessel. This is no different from the many whites who voted for Obama on the color thing only.

*******development for my brother outside my window is moving out of a corrugated shack into proper shelter and being able to look after his siblings - *******

Since when is a corrugated shack insufficient? Isn’t that elitist? Exactly when was it determined by Afrikans?

Do ALL Afrikans require shoes on their feet now?
Do ALL Afrikans require a pair of Levis now?
Must one’s residence have cable and internet?

Isn't it interesting how there hasn't been much mention of any diseases ravaging the Continent until european doctors came set up mass innoculation campaigns and clinics. The same people who had their own numerous plagues. Some coincidence.

Indigenous people in warm climates have had NOT corrugated shacks but huts and they were just fine until "the man" came along and called them insufficient. AND he came along and forced clothes on people while he lays naked on their beaches.

*******i view your rationale, as there is no solution, whereas, im of the thinking that i work with the tools that i have and build upon them to reach the goal of self-determination*******

Incorrect. I indeed promote a solution. As you have read many times in my “long-winded” reasonings, I call for ABSOLUTE de-programming of Western indoctrination, be it their economic, social, religious, moral, medical or cultural aspects. I say question why you shouldn’t kill someone. But do so from a natural communal self-assessing standpoint and just not because of a dictatorial consequential law.

A true solution is not one where my sponsor can come back and cash in my debt to him, a la Saddam Hussein, Bin Ladin, Khadafi. If he made me, he can break me. That is why I believe in education for liberation and NOT education for dependency nor 'development'.

True enough, development in myopic eyesight is seeing your neighbor have a house built by Habitat for Humanity. But also true enough is their entitlement for their sweat equity. Have no doubt that this is just a lollipop smiling version of investment.

I am not judging YOU. Like they say, I am not hating the player, I am hating the game.

I promote opening my eyes whenever “the man” has any auspices pertaining to us. I question a “Contract with Black America” if McDonalds and Coca-Cola and Anheiser Busch, known health destroyers, are affiliated and sponsoring it.

Would you eat free cheese and butter from the back of a Grand Wizard’s pick-up truck? No, but I would take CPR from him if he accidentally ran me over in it. That is the key. To put Afrikans in a desperate situation where they accept 'their' solutions, with sleeper strings attached.

That is how American 'freedom' is being dismantled. Public fear and threat is causing ones to go along with martial law and unconstitutional privacy intrusion. Its ALWAYS more effective by our own hand. And now comes rasi, a good-hearted American who has dedicated his life to working with the people.

There are good-hearted catholic priests, po-pos, politicians, CIA agents, DEA agents, schoolteachers, etc.

In the book, Uncle Tom himself was good-hearted.

Again, this is not a criticism of what you are doing. Basically, it is like you work for the Welfare Department. Doesn’t welfare (section 8) see to it that Americans aren't living in corrugated shacks? Doesn’t welfare make sure children do not go hungry or are without their mandatory innoculations?

Although the Catholic empire has been the eyes, ears and psychological special ops for global european intrusions, haven’t they opened schools and feed centers and promoted farming solutions and brought the good word of Jesus to the otherwise uncivilized, unsaved natives?

Hasn’t the Army taken many black men off the streets and trained them with a skill so that they can provide for their children?

********but i find it interesting that you only engaged...the 'man' aspect of my response...which of course is the easiest target*********

Well, I could flip that logic back to you. I find it interesting that you keep using “hunger” and “shelter” as your impact words to justify engraining them with capitalism and class divisiveness. That is the usual sympathetic psychological rationale. What is so important about training people to run businesses when perhaps the focus could be on communal responsibility?

Why "business". Why not "service"?
Why "buy" the land? Why not just keep from selling it? Indigenous culture did not partake of land ownership. Land ownership originates from the mindset of being DETACHED from the land. Nomads and wandering tribes think that way. There was no reason to "buy" or "own" something that was provided by the loving Creator/provider, that is if you thought of "Him" that way.

Although the Grenada invasion of US forces killed many Grenadians, it was rationalized by the saving of poor innocent American students’ lives. So you being a proud American yourself, was the Grenada invasion of 1983 a righteous activity?

Messages In This Thread

African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Scotch" *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
Re: African Land Grab - "Acres for a bottle of Sco *NM* *LINK*
But never too late to rape and pillage *NM* *LINK*
Re: But never too late to rape and pillage
Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you?
Re: Can't leave me alone, can you? *LINK*
OK then.
Re: OK then.
Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
Re: Just for the record...
at least you admit who the boss is
I will respond soon, but...
Libya Down; Sudan Next *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com