AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Mexicans are replacement negroes

Mexico is in no way challenging America. I never claimed that they did. If so, I was mistaken or misquoted.

BTW, greetings Gman. Again, I am not here to coddle to comforts. If ones do not like my approach, stay out of the way. I love God/Jah/Nature. But that doesn't mean they exist to kiss my bum. Sometimes it is sunny and other times a lightning storm comes my way. I do not try to reason or converse with a lightning storm. I remove myself from the vicinity.

Hopefully, nuf said.

Mexico, is actually supporting America. Specifically I am referring to the immigrations. See, if we recall what made the US the global superpower, it was by way of the mass euro immigrations via Ellis Island in the early 20th century (e pluribus unum - out of many, ONE).

These are the same euro immigrants who worked hard and endured their own form of discrimination (wops, degos, guineas, micks, krauts, etc). As stated in the opening line of The Godfather, "I believe in America".

This was the second and final frontier of the accepted white ranks into the American power structure. (the first frontier of course being the genocide of the indigenous and the taking of their lands all the way to the west coast)

Now comes this wave of "hispanic" immigrations in the Southwest. What are these people doing? Are they invading America in revenge for the Mexican-American war? Are they committing terrorism? Are they demanding Texas and California back? NO, They are seeking to participate and comply in the American cesspool. That makes America stronger. They are the functional replacement underclass for the descendants of slavery.

The mission is to render blacks as dysfunctional and non-competitive as possible. To make sure blacks are END USERS, which means there is nothing that is to be salvaged or of asset value once it comes into the grasp of the blacks. (I would be glad to elaborate this point on another thread). In other words, anything associated with blacks is to become a dead end.

BLACKS ARE EXPENDABLE except for welfare industry, street-level drug distribution, sickness industry and prison industry.

A great microcosmic example is sports. And just look how the Mexican and Latino athletes are replacing blacks in every aspect, especially boxing and baseball, and slowly football and basketball.

In fact, I will take it further, as I did a few years ago.

The immigrants pose CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER to Afrikan-American male youth. The prisons and racist laws that imprison them are not meant for "them dirty mexicans". They being built for one specific demographical target.

So we have Mexico supporting America on two fronts:

1. the immigrants who are willing to do what the blacks won't even do (remember that statement?)
2. it serves as the port of illegal drug entry into the US, of course regulated by our good friends the CIA and DEA. Any the significance is that once the housing illusion collapsed, the American economy is completely dependent upon drugs, both illegal and pharmaceutical.

There is a reason why the CDC needed an excuse to go into Mexico (swine flu hoax), just the same as why the Taliban had to removed from the poppy fields of Afghanistan (9/11 hoax).

Let Chavez interfere with Colombian business and see what happens.

Give thankhs for the reasoning.

Messages In This Thread

360, where's the post? *LINK*
how do you expect . . .
I don't expect anything from frauds
Re: I don't expect anything from frauds
Heres the difference
you are a hypocrite
What did YOU expect calling me a name?
Mexicans are replacement negroes
Re: Mexicans are replacement negroes
LOL. U pathetic little masturbator.Eat feces & die *NM*
And YOU'RE the voice of reason?!?! LOL *NM*
Re: And YOU'RE the voice of reason?!?! LOL
Frenzy *LINK*
i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Re: i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Re: i must admit...this back and forth is humorous
Iron Strengthens Iron
Re: Iron Strengthens Iron
Re: Iron Strengthens Iron *LINK*
she comes forth!
Hail Up Lioness!
Re: Hail Up Lioness!
well rasi is my brother
So go bicker about Strauss-Kahn
Ma'at
WOW..thats ignoring me???
Re: Ma'at
Re: Ma'at

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com