AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Check Yourself
In Response To: Re: Your Sang Chaud is showing ()

It's eye opening to learn that for four (4) years the primary reason for your presence on this forum has been to silence my alternate perspective of human evolution.

Now I can't be sure if I'm reaching my targeted audience but its for damn sure I got your attention. I must correct you however; its been more than four years that I've been advocating my position on this website; and not only on this forum but in several of the other forums that are a part of this website; so you have a lot more work to do.

I'm not sure why you've roped 360 into this; or maybe 360 is just one of your alternative IDs on this forum, you certainly have had many, you've even tried to hijack other legitimate poster's handles, but your target was always my posts and more specifically, ME.

I was struck by your arrogance the very first time you showed up as the Disciple, questioning the time stamp of the postings; while not having any concept of REAL TIME. Then you tried to challenge me on my objection to Cosby's belittling of his own people, in America's under-privileged communities. You must have felt so validated by his remarks as I'm sure many of your people did; but you didn't bargain on me.

You are a fraud; You can be likened to one of Dave Chappelle's snickerers; those he claimed laughed too long and hard at his disparagement of his own people and if the monitors of this forum review your posts they'll understand to what I'm referring. Conversely, whenever any disparagement was made about Whites your response was to accuse the poster of Black/Male Supremacy; minimize the comment or place it in a larger context of HUMAN frailty. It never washed with me, because I've been exposed to all kinds of people from a child and I KNOW "WE ARE NOT THE SAME!"

It's that difference which cannot be accounted for visually, that I've sought to identify. I present the evidence that I've uncovered for the like-minded. Maybe its the Toxoplasma Gondii's parasitic drive to reproduce that compels you to try to silence me. Your tangential threads, possibly an endeavor to confirm your belief that Blacks are intellectually inferior and will never put the pieces together; or you fear they might and your ploy is to identify those who do.

Whatever your motives, let me just inform you, that I'm here to stay. I was here long before you crawled from under your rock and I'll be here long after you're re-buried.

Messages In This Thread

A Brave New World : Mental Sickness *LINK*
Why is there a Media Blackout on Nuclear Incident *NM* *LINK*
my bad . . .supposed to be a new thread *NM*
OK, so where is the new thread??? *NM*
Cognitive dissonance? *NM* *LINK*
solar salami? *NM*
Try Mind Control Parasites *LINK*
Re: Try Mind Control Parasites *NM* *LINK*
try reading the article and looking in the mirror *NM*
Your Mirror Image? *NM* *LINK*
Re: Your Mirror Image?
The truth hurts, doesn't it? *NM*
TRUTH hurts and heals. *NM*
IT ALSO LIBERATES
echo
And predictably, when cornered
Neanderthal fetish
Your Sang Chaud is showing
Re: Your Sang Chaud is showing
Check Yourself
Re: Check Yourself
Re: Check Yourself
You dont have to prove anything to her *NM*
explain IN YOUR OWN WORDS what your link means
How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy *NM* *LINK*
Re: How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy
Finding the universe in oneself *LINK*
Re: A Brave New World : Mental Sickness
Re: A Brave New World : Mental Sickness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com