AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: An empire cannot live within Ma'at

“So they didn't have an army descend upon the lands that they so-called "peacefully colonized"??? “

--No they didn’t. That wouldn’t be peaceful would it?

“The Kemetians gained more for their empire. What was the gain for those colonized?”

--Those that were colonized in this manner gained knowledge. You’ll notice how certain practices like “shamanism” are found in virtually all indigenous societies; this peaceful colonization is how they got there.

“There is no such thing as a peaceful empire. "Empire" involves a disproportionate distribution of anything that favors the elite minority atop the pyramid. “

--“Empire” is just the term I use for lack of a better word. Parts of the definition fit and parts do not. But from what I can trace, it is the system that was handed to us by Wsr. Of all the Gods and Goddesses, he’s the only one that’s responsible for human civilization. The pharaoh, though, when seen through Greek and other European eyes was a powerful person who controlled the whole world, but through our own ancestors eyes he (or they) was a servant of all the people, responsible for ensuring their happiness and security. Kind of like how the Dalai Lama and Panchen Lama are viewed by adherents of Tibetan Buddhism.

“Humans are considered to be the "superior" creature upon earth but has done the most heinous acts against themselves and the globe.”

--I agree. In the Kemetic traditions humanity is not seen as the most evolved species on earth. One reason is that we live on two legs, which is inefficient on a planet with the type of gravity we have. Four legs is a much more evolved position for our planet. They say we are superior because we have a large brain but about 60% of the brain in humans is used just to keep us balanced. As we get older, we spend up to 90% of our energy just resisting the force of gravity. That “humans are superior” thing came from the Greco-Romans.

“Nope. There is no vanilla peaceful colonization and invasion and dominance.”

--Yes there was peaceful colonization. The exception to this was the so-called 18th dynasty of Kemet; Amenhotep 1,2,3, Amenhotep 4 (Ahkenaton), and Tutankhamun. In this dynasty the pharaohs became materialistic and started seeing their greatness in terms of how much land they gained through conquering and things like that instead of through their spiritual and moral qualities they were elected for. They would make offerings to the temples expecting a cosmic benediction but would only receive the kind of response from the earth oracle reserved for one who is destructive or self-destructive; an obstacle to the existence. During this reign, there were reports of young people killing themselves and others with no real emotion, due to the lack of spiritual leadership.

“Kemet declined because it rose.”

--Not so. Kemet declined because of a long and well orchestrated coup that started with introducing made up Gods like Lieber (where the word liberty comes from), Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. and ended by changing the calendar that we use. Good is not indestructible like how we are trained to think in this society; good is fragile and vulnerable to evil. Kemet declined (from its former stature to its present glory) because the people like the Persians, Greeks and Romans had practically no limit to what they would do to reach the goal of domination of the Kemioo (Kemetic people).

“Hey, see if there are any faculty openings in the Earth School you attend. Tell them I'm cheap.“

--What is it exactly you would propose to teach? All the Earth Center teachers are EC Initiates. It is the EC curriculum and not our own imaginings and/or pet theories that are taught.

Messages In This Thread

Help me overstand the "evil" of Khadafi
Re: Help me overstand the "evil" of Khadafi *LINK*
Wikileaks: one of the last bastions of truth *NM*
The duplicity of the West *LINK*
The Horrible Libya Hypocrisies *LINK*
Re: Help me overstand the "evil" of Khadafi
By the way...
Re: By the way...
Re: By the way...
3rd death at plant linked to iPad *LINK*
The Landlord has spoken.
Re: Wsr (Osiris) is not to blame *LINK*
Word/Power, Goddess
Re: Word/Power, Goddess
Re: Empire
An empire cannot live within Ma'at
CLARIFICATION
I re-read your words...
Re: 77 Commandments *LINK*
Re: 77 Commandments
Re: Don't understand
BOTH *NM*
Re: BOTH
give thankhs *NM*
Your master points this out
Re: Your master points this out *LINK*
Re: Your master points this out
Re: Heru-Set *LINK*
give thankhs...ISIS/AST
What they teach you about AST?
Re: What they teach you about AST?
GREAT LINKS!!! *NM*
Re: Wsr (Osiris) is not to blame
thank you...
You might also find this interesting *LINK*
Concede nothing to the insatiable BEAST. *LINK*
The British are leaving Iraq, Next Stop... *LINK*
Doesnt sound like "appeasement" to me
"Pride before the Fall" *LINK*
Re: "Pride before the Fall"
Re: "Pride before the Fall" *LINK*
thanks for the link . . .
The Western Spectrum *NM* *LINK*
Gadafi 's World Mathaba, backfires *LINK*
Re: Gadafi 's World Mathaba, backfires
PROPOGANDA IS FOUND FLYING ON BOTH SIDES *LINK*
LONG LIVE THE REBELS *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com