AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Wher You Are Told To Go By The Spirit You Will Go

Time is the great master of all changes upon the face of this earth and across the entire Universe. There is just nothing which will remain the same as we live from day to day, and there is no people or individuals upon the face of this earth, who is greater or stronger than Time.

You can always say whatever you wish to say now, because that is what the great internal spirit authorises you to say, but even as you say these things today, if the powers of this great Universe, wants you to do something and to go somewhere, there is just nothing which you can do to prevent it, since that would be an internal spiritual order, which you would not be able to resist or prevent. I did not even know that I was to be a part of this discussion, but I was just reading all along just to sharpen my mind, and then I turned of the computer since the reading took me long enough for my eyes to be tired and I became sleepy, but the spirit instructed me to turn on back the computer, and write what I was instructed to write, so you never can tell where the spirit will take you on any given day.

None of us know where this African liberation work will take us, some of us will never be able to leave the western hemisphere before that great day of Repatriation is come, some of us may not live to sae that great day, but that does not mean we should not carry on the liberation work, wherever upon the face of this earth we maybe. Some of us may be sent home to Mama Africa to help with the Liberation work there, but it is the powers of this great Universe which will make that order and which will guide and protect us on that great mission.

This great Universe gives each of us an assignment to be carried out each day and this assignment is given internally and we just cannot say no, because some time that assignment comes in as we breath in a puff of fresh air, we just get that urge to do this or to do that, it can also be called inspiration, but each of us will get the message as to what we should do each day.

When I was a youngman, and was led by the spirit to investigate and stay with the Rastafasri peoples teachings, we were mocked and jeered about our Dreadlocks for a very long time, but today Dreadlocks can be seen almost everywhere, and many people who are wearing it are not Rastafari people, they just like the style because it is so popular these days.It has also created employment for so many people, since there are people who twist the hair for a price and call themselves Lockticians, and they do make a lot of money doing it. I would just like to stress again that time is the master, and that the internal spirit is the Teacher which we we must obey.
Take the best care of yourself and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination toAfrican people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Qaddafi I Know: The Good, the Bad, and the Wes *NM* *LINK*
Re: The Qaddafi I Know: The Good, the Bad, and the *LINK*
Re: The Qaddafi I Know: The Good, the Bad, and the
if U say so, not in my book though *NM*
Re: if U say so, not in my book though
Re: if U say so, not in my book though
I don't need your approval
Re: I don't need your approval
Re: I don't need your approval
Re: The Qaddafi I Know: The Good, the Bad, and the *NM* *LINK*
Re: The Qaddafi I Know: The Good, the Bad, and the *NM* *LINK*
No not at all *LINK*
America not Africa, has your 40 Acres & Mule *LINK*
Epitome of negro slave mentality *LINK*
Isn't Ma'at wonderful; gotta have balance *NM* *LINK*
Re: Epitome of negro slave mentality
Re: America not Africa, has your 40 Acres & Mule
Re: America not Africa, has your 40 Acres & Mule
The World Is Full Of Various Beliefs
Re: The World Is Full Of Various Beliefs
Sitting on the River Stone... *LINK*
Re: Sitting on the River Stone...
Re: Sitting on the River Stone... *LINK*
Con un montón de sueños rotos *LINK*
Wave yuh Flag; Flag Man *LINK*
we do everyday in mama africa *NM* *LINK*
How's that copyright lawsuit going? *LINK*
Songwriting by osmosis *LINK*
Re: How's that copyright lawsuit going?
Where is your sense of humour? *NM*
if humor was intended...pole sana *NM*
It Would Be Nice if We All Could Cool Our Temper
Re: It Would Be Nice if We All Could Cool Our Temp
Wher You Are Told To Go By The Spirit You Will Go
Re: America not Africa, has your 40 Acres & Mule *LINK*
Rosewood, Greenwood, now Seneca *LINK*
Re: America not Africa, has your 40 Acres & Mule *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com