AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: THE NEW RASTA, A NEW LOST NATION WITH MISGUIDE

Your reasonnings are illaful,I kept asking them how can a people say they were created by god in his image and likeness yet they were not aware of god b4 missionaries came to Ethiopia,see they dnt even know that the word image carry definitions, as in, they were created(carved,moulded,colonised) in the image of god their slave masters from their original being.

what do they called rise up 5 o'clock every am to go to work, eat lunch at 12 instead of when they are hungry, dnt they see they are in the image of someone else and not the image of themselves,InI needs to relocate the image of ourselves on the original level,daughter i would love for you to google search ras howard henry and see a few documentary videos I put together along with my dub poetry tracks to highlight InI strugles in babby-lon.

Messages In This Thread

THE NEW RASTA, A NEW LOST NATION WITH MISGUIDED *LINK*
how does ini remedy theses problems?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com