AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Stuggle Continues From Generation To Generation

It is good to hear from you Ras Menelik and it is clear from your writings that the great struggle for the liberation of African people, has continued, and will continue from generation to generation, all over the world wherever African people have been scattered, under the actions of slave trading activities, it is just a matter of time.

I was not able to read all of your articles which you posted, but it is very clear to me from what I read, that you are involved in the Struggle, for the total liberation of African people everywhere, especially when you mentioned Steve Biko, since I do have is book sitting right here beside me on my table, even as I write to you.

The struggle has improved very much when I can see an Article written by brothers ans Sisters from Mama Africa, indulging in the struggle for the true liberarion of African people everywhere. It is also very good that a great number of Rastafari people from Jamaica and other parts of the Caribbean, have travelled to and lived in Mama Africa for many years now, and are still travelling to Mama Africa as we live from day to day, this is very worth while, considering that we are building great bridges of communication for liberation activities, which will surely come to past either sooner or later.

We do have the responsibilties to teach our children about their roots and culture and teach them well as we live from day to day, wherever upon the face of this earth where we may live, considering that there are Africans who live at home in Mama Africa, but there are also Africans who live abroad, as a result of more than 500 years of slave trading activies, but we do know that Africa is for Africans those at home and those abroad.

About Iyoungo Iyaki and other Elders which were mentionsed in my post, they are all Iyathren with whom I lived and worked with in the early days, they have all done their liberation work, which they were given to do, by this great Universe, but they have made the great transition and are now sitting in their spiritual chairs in the great atmosphere, and you are so right, we must remember what they taught just like Biko and carry on the strugle from generation to generation untill, Africa and Africans are free, from Cape Town to Cairo, and from Timbuktoo to the River Nile. Take the best care of yourself and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Passing Of Bongo Rocky and OtherGreat Elders.
Re: The Passing Of Bongo Rocky and OtherGreat Elde
Re: The Passing Of Bongo Rocky and OtherGreat Elde
A Poetic Tribute To Iyoungo Iyaki
Re: A Poetic Tribute To Iyoungo Iyaki *LINK*
Re: The Passing Of Bongo Rocky and OtherGreat Elde *LINK*
Stuggle Continues From Generation To Generation

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com