AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed

Greetings, Baba Ras Marcus,

Well, three mornings ago now, I woke up, looked out the window and said "AAHH, a "Creation Day" just as Baba Marcus says.So. I made a cup of black tea and sat on the veranda and watched the day unfolding.

The sea mist rose off the water in great spirally movements into the atmosphere as the sun shone through. As I watched the movement of the morning mists I thought of the great mystery of our souls the spirits of/in the earth and the air, of those spirits who remain and those who leave the earth. How and why.
When I went onto the computer, later, I found your post.

The "Iverstanding lyangridge"..what a blessed time and space it was when Idren sat down together around the fire in the Spirit to speak of suchs things, to clarify the spoken language to the one of true speaking. "Overstand, InI, Idren"...so beautiful. It was the Iverstanding lyangridge which brought me to RastafarI when I read an article in a magazine on Bob Marley in the lyangride mixed with patois. The delight was that I realised, "I understood that language, I understood what he said". The pathway had opened up, as they say the light went on and the journey has continued til today.

The spoken word has power and must be true to speak the truth. Ras Iyapert, you and the other Idren from those memorable days are "Cultivators of Words" from the highest. A legacy to be honoured and now passed down to generations whilst this earth is still here and always in the Spirit.

Then, yesterday I read your poem about Ras Iyapert and lost my breathe because you had put into words what I had witnessed, the previous morning, the rising up of the souls and spirits from the earth and passing into the atmosphere.

So the passing on of a sufferer and saint who lived an exemplary life and has been an inspiration to his people is painful, at the loss of a brother, a friend, a father, joy and thankfulness at his life well lived, with the fruit of his works and deeds to be seen in this babylon.

Give Thanks and Praises and Blessings.

Judah

Messages In This Thread

Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed
Re: Ras Iyapert African Liberator Has Passed *LINK*
The Remains Of Ras Iyapert Was Put To Rest
ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator.
Re: ATribute To Ras Iyapert African Liberator. *LINK*
There Are Important Lessons To Be Learned
Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Re: Tribute To African Liberators Everywhere.
Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Re: Rastafari International Theocracy Assemble.
Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Away.
Re: Ras Historian African Liberator Has Passed Awa
Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Re: Ras Historian Is Worthy Of Some Tribute
Miss United Vendors Association
A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Burial.
Re: Ras Historian Remains Is Now Released For Buri
Ras Historian Remains Buried.
Re: A Poetical Tribute To Ras Historian.
Hoping All Is Well With You..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com