AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: African slavery apology 'needed'

It is clear that you did not humblestand my post, because I personally do not have any problem with the word God, you are the one who is making the word God a problem, as far as I am concerned the word God is just a word like any other word, but it is the most widely used word among all the people upon the face of this earth, the important thing is to find out what is the meaning of the word, as I already said it is an English word and the English dictionary shows that it is a noun: the plural is Gods,(1) The supreme reality, especially; the being worshiped as the creator and ruler of the universe, (2) a being or object believed to have supernatural attributes and powers and to require worship. (3) A person or thing of supreme value. Those are the translation of the word God in the English dictionary.

Now I did tell you that it is an English word and that you would find the meaning in the English dictionary since you are worried about that word, I am not worried about the word God, I know what it means and knows what it means for ages, you are the one who is worried about the word God.
The important thing about words is to know what they mean and how to use them, that is what is important about words.

Now if you do not like to use the word God that is really your business, but please do not try to have any contention with other people if they choose to use the word God. The Creator has to be the powers of universal intelligence which lives in each of us as people, as well as in all other creaturs. So, be at peace with yourself who ever or whatever you concieve the Creator to be, and let other people be peaceful too with their own conception. The journey of life continues. Take the best care of yourself and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

African slavery apology 'needed' *LINK*
What about the Arabs?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com