AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: African slavery apology 'needed'

Just for your information, in the year 2001 or there about, seventeen African elders and chieves, came to the USA and travel across the country among various gruops of Africa liberators and apologise for the out of order behavior of their African Ancestors. They were all from Ghana West Africa, I was actually able to spend a day among them, when a sister alerted me of their presence and invited me to her house where they were staying on that day. By Sunset they were ready to go to Washington DC, and I assisted in transporting them to DC where they got off at the Howard University.It was also in the news paper and on radio that they went from State to State. It is a group of them and I think they are called Finanka and they are the ones who are in charge of land distribution in some parts of Ghana and have help and are helping Africans from the Dispora to secure land in Ghana through their organization.

As for the Arabs, they had weakened the security of Mama Africa 500 or 1000 years before the European came to Mama Africa by practicing internal slave trading activities, by killing many of our men and raping our African women and then indoctrinate them with their religions. The journey of life continues. Take the best care of your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE.
Baba Raas Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

African slavery apology 'needed' *LINK*
What about the Arabs?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com