AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Response to Ras Jahaziel
In Response To: Re: Response to Ras Jahaziel ()

I sight what you say about nationalities.

"I just dont think we have to adhere to what the oppressors connotations are concerning IandI."

I agree

"It doesnt matter whether we are Africans, Negroes, Moors, Black, African-Americans, etc."

I dis-agree with this, becuz a name is a 'name' becuz it denotes something of importance to that particular nation of people. The name of a people should come from that un-broken link of their ancetsors, which is usually the case, and represents their social, moral and spiritual connection to themselves and that around them, among other things.

"It is all negative in their eyes."

True dat, the beast will always want to see things their way, becuz thats what they are beasts.

"The key is what we think about ourselves."

You can say this again lol.

"We have to define our own existence"

This is also truth, ofcourse, but we must remember that kingdoms rise and fall, and when we were on the top of our game, the european was living under our laws, while he was still able to formulate his nation within a nation. Now it is our turn; we must respect his governing, while knowing that we rule ourselves through UNIVERSAL GOVERNMENT, but WHERE IS IT? Peace & Love

Messages In This Thread

Response to Ras Jahaziel

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com