AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: respectfully, may I say this...

i think that you speak as a non-black who doesn't sight the significance of and the humanitarian importance of afrikan liberation and its success or not.

Like all the other Rastafari Black people?You never asked me dis Selassie destroy white male supremacy/zionism and grant liberation to black people?You asked me in an open ended question 'was he a success'.I asked you,in what terms.You finally gave your answer and I gave you one,please, explain specifically,what in my answer to your did he liberate black comletely question did you not accept?

And in actual fact, I do sight the importance of Black liberation above all...I just dont agree with you, about Selassie...simple.
This original poster posted information questioning Selassie's allegeances to Black people with some facts and information and I have presented my facts and response.

what the hell is there to proud of and boasting about when the entire world including ethiopia is suffering from NOT the lack of education or infrastructure or finances, but from the implementation of semitic/capitalistic/white/male supremacy.

Who is boasting?Thats the global system I think youre talking about, which is in fact run by a ruling elite, is that what you are talking about?
If so, point out to me who has brought it down yet or looking like they might?
Selassie single handedly VS the global economic elite and WMS and TAKES THEM OUT....kind of seems a little far fetched, dont you think?

If you can shed light on how King Selassie destroyed WMS and liberated Ethiopia/Afrika then I could entertain a chat on the 'success' of HIM.

If you could explain who or how anyone else has liberated a whole nation(particularly in Africa)as a leader, then lets talk about their success.
Otherwise theyre a failure...right?

But by making it a point to categorize hamitic lineage from afrikan blood AND to make it a point to clarify that Ethiopians are not (negros - enslaved) is nothing but elitism. To I, it proves the basic philosophy of semitism that is existent in people NOT because of caucasian blood but because of semitic chosenist ideology.

Maybe because youre looking for any sign of 'Elitism' and semetic/division and therefore only see things in one light.For example, saying one is Hamitic for some Ethiopians is saying that you are BLACK or AFRIKAN.So ham/Black and Semite is the racial combination.There have been three distinct races,cultures and Religions in Ethiopia that have combined, I think that is all that has been explained by Selassie.However, have it your way, if you beleive this is a vital flaw or clue that sinks the nail in the coffin for HIM then,what can anyone say,but, fair enough.

Seeing how "divide and conquer" is the technique used to oppress us, I would have thought that a way to project unity would have been important. But instead we have the distinct clarifications while Afrika just continues to be raped and Afrikans murdered.

Truth to me,but again not neccessarily absolute in context to Selassie's supposed comments. DISTINCT clarification and separation DONT absolutely go hand in hand.Contextually, with all of the other comments(MANY)comments on black solidarity and race,one can see that the GENERAL clarification of HIM was one of being African and of a black racial background.

The truth is, whether physical or not, we are ALL enslaved. ("we from the cradle of civilization - we ain't no savages...we ain't no niggers...we ain't no slaves - we aint no afrikans, we are hamitic semites, we are somebody - help us oh european league of nations")

" we aint the stupid name you white fools gave to those who are of our black and African motherland who are a noble peoples, we are not what you, in your ignorance decide Black people are in your country" seems more like it to me.

Was the attack by fascist mussolini any different from what has happened to other Afrikan nations including this "maafa"?

Yes.

Unfortunately, I think it is becoming obvious that you enjoy the benefits/privileges of whiteness and have not experienced and/or observed the brunt of oppression which would make the destruction of it paramount in your seekings.

Explain this in general terms and why?Why, because the real serious liberationists dont see Selassie in good favour and light?

How is there any success if white/male supremacy and its effects are still prevalent?

So are you a failure?I do understand what you are saying but it seems that you have stretched the issue of Selassie to a much greater degree based on some pretty weak evidence.

Its like the world is a sentence on a chalkboard. You want to edit the grammar. I want to erase the entire thing.

Dont get this.Please explain, is this a form of elitism and semitic indoctrination on your part?ie, your eliteness??

Anyway, more life.

Messages In This Thread

the failure of an emperor
Re: the failure of an emperor
perhaps the problem is with 'deification'
Re: the failure of an emperor *LINK*
could there be a "maafa" withe out White Supremacy *LINK*
so did he succeed or fail? *NM*
Re: so did he succeed or fail?
did you have a response? *NM*
Re: did you have a response?
respectfully, may I say this...
By the way: (to the original poster)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com