AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Obama = Selassie + Mandela
In Response To: Obama = Selassie + Mandela ()

since you mentioned my name:

"Let us recall how folks in the communities like rasi"

Rasi was in the COMMUNITY in Juba Sudan yesterday, Garrisa on the Somali border the week prior, in Kakuma refugee camp the week before, next week in Malindi Kenya in the community...so before you get to 'blabbin' about what Rasi did or is doing you need to paint a full picture.

I remember you askin Rosalind about you immigrating to Canada if Obama got elected - where you at...still in Cleveland, talking the same old stuff.

Got it...You dont like Obama...you think everyone who supported Obama worships him. Thats where you got it wrong my friend. You are so stuck on your own opinion that you do exactly what you accuse others of doing. For example, you state that you would be 'beat down' for talking disparingly about Obama in the 'hood,' while you attempt to beat down others in writing, who have opposing views on some issues. Either you are a coward or a hypocrite. I remember when I was in the states I asked you to come to some Penitentiaries with me, where you could talk to some prisoners and share your views...never heard back from you. Were you scared then too...that's why I call the likes of you an INTERNET REVOLUTIONARY. AS you have freely admitted that you were SCARED to state your views in PUBLIC:

Words of the Disciple -
"I was not stupid enough to publicly and loudly pronounce my views. The negros would have beat me down for downtalkin' their messiah"

sounds like a chump to me....where you from Shaker HTS lol!!

"Who dares to stand AGAINST the crowd?"

Well in this virtual hood I think that I have been in the minority, as it relates to Obama. There is no need to go into specifics, but I have made a point to state MY opinions, as others have stated THEIRS. FULLSTOP.

See your "community" begins and ends in America. Mine don't...got better things to do then talk about masons, pastors, and semites. I leave that to you professional talkers/writers/non-actionites

Messages In This Thread

Barack Obama, Front Man for the ‘Man’ . . . *LINK*
Re: Barack Obama, Front Man for the ‘Man’ . . .
WORD! *NM*
Re: Barack Obama, Front Man for the ‘Man’ . . .
yes, word indeed! *NM*
Re: yes, word indeed!
Obama = Selassie + Mandela
Afrika + Rasi = still lost
Keyboard + Screen = Discpleofnonsences revolution *NM*
and you still concerned about it *NM*
Re: U brought my name in ur 'reasoning'
let me get this straight... *LINK*
good point *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com