AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: loyal protectionist to the last...

There is no positive discussions when it comes to a black man who signs off on killing women and children for semitic/white/male interests.
++++++++++
ok, then why do you persist in the discussion?
+++++++++++++++
There is no positive discussion for a "black" man who places more importance on gazan violence than what is going on in his own 'home' continent.
+++++++++++
please refer to the subject of the post - obama speaking to muslims in egypt
++++++++++
There is no vanilla. There is nothing to discuss.
+++++++++
again - why are you discussing it/him then?
++++++++++
You campaigned for this man as if he was supposed to be better. Better in what regard unless you are detached from the interests of humanity.
+++++++++++++++++
no i didnt - please dont lie disciple. i added my opinion on the campaign and obama. I did not cmpaign for anyone and YOU know it
++++++++
If you think the USA is holy and on God's side and righteous then bless you.
+++++++++
you are sounding silly again. unlike you who stated as a fact that YOU would be headed to CANADA if Obama got elected - and you still in 216. My passport was got, and AFRICAN work permit was secured as of 8/2008, flights secured to Mama Africa as of 5/1/09. job resigned from - my friend. INI am stepping out on FAITH. As I said from the beginning - when the time was right I'm out. Whether Obama was elected or not - my future is Africa. There is no righteous government - be it here, Ithiopia, Cuba, Venezuela, Kenya etc - gov'ts are not established and or maintained under any illusion of righteousness.
++++++++++++++++++++
But I will not be ignorant or in denial about the situation anymore. The USA is the scorn of the entire planet. The USA is the empire that George Lucas produced a movie about called Star Wars.
+++++++++++++++++++++

You should write a book, about your revelation then. I was never in denial about that lol. I mean, really - man you repeat the same thing over and over. I GOT IT. You dont like Obama, he's a sellout, supports WMS, is a puppet, running a corporation - I hear you. There are those who agree w/ you, those that don't.
++++++++++++++++
Obama is the WORST thing that could have ever happened to black resistance because now ones erroneously think we have an ally but we have the furthest thing from one.
++++++++++++++++++
What are you resisting?
+++++++++++++++++
You suckas played right into the game...with them knowing that uppity-wannabe black folk would buy up commemorative Ebony and be proud of their HIS-story book entries to tell your grandchildren...just like we are supposed to tell them we witnessed Lebron James.
+++++++++++++++++++
Disciple - no suckas here my friend. I will give you credit for being an engaging writer; as you are well versed in words - but I find your substance lacking. Same old rhetoric, some would say that you might be similar to Obama - saying what you 'think' people want to hear. You have a common, and somewhat tired consistent diatribe of your perceptions of what you assume is others world view. I really wonder if you are really that familiar w/ black folks, because you have a very simplistic view on other black people.
+++++++++++++++++++
You can't even criticize Obama around black folk like you. They act like you are dissing their Jesus.
++++++++++++++++
You dont criticize Obama - and if you did I would really care less. You spend most of your innergy criticizing other black folks like 'me'. One man cant stop and or start a resistance Movement. If you realized that, then you might recognize that many of the people that have supported and not supported Obama are independent thinkers - who overstand, that Obama is a politician - nothing more nothing less. You and a limited few are the only ones ascribing any pseudo-spiritual significance to that man.
+++++++++++++
See, its the (masonic attached) ministers in church and civic leaders who pedestaled this man as a deliverer.
+++++++++++++
Do you realize how arrogant and elitist that you sound disciple? "SEE," you can't school me brother. You consistently talk DOWN to people - something that is very ironic, for one that speaks against the ills of hierarchy.
++++++++++++++++
The grassroots have ALWAYS sighted this man as a fraud/trojan horse/false prophet.
+++++++++++
What defines the "grassroots". How is he grassroots identified and measured? Are you part of the grassroots?
++++++++++++
But you have to already had bought into the semitic storyline of a divine deliverer in the first place. They just mold one to fit your expectations.
++++++++++++
and you have bought into the storyline of buzzwords and simplistic jargon to identify every social problem of the world - Semite, WMS,
etc etc. Get at me with some tangible work, solutions - that contribute to BLACK SUPREMACY...then Im all ears.

Bless

Messages In This Thread

President Obama's Speech in Cairo *LINK*
Obama in Cairo: High Words, Low Truths *LINK*
Re: Obama in Cairo: High Words, Low Truths *NM* *LINK*
Re: President Obama's Speech in Cairo *NM* *LINK*
loyal protectionist to the last...
The Grim Picture of Obama's Middle East *LINK*
The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky *LINK*
Re: The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
Re: The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
Obama in Cairo: a new face for imperialism *LINK*
Smile On The Face Of The Tiger *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com