AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: They Knew it
In Response To: They Knew it ()

Youth,

You are 30 ish? No so young then? Whatever you are right in saying your time is now, it is also your right to say it.
For certain you have the right to hope, to fight and to do your best to make a difference for your family, larger community, your people, society and the earth and all its bounty.
Each succeeding generation should have that right.

Our attachment to all good things of this wonderful planet earth is universal,life on this earth in this present time. It is all we know after all, into which we arrive naked, but hey we end up leaving it, that familiar body in or on the earth somewhere.

Has this attachment been usurped, WITHOUT HOPE by the fact Our everyday lives, (IN THE WEST), are so bombarded with imagery, statistics, personal and familial experiences, history,.. of sheer unprecedented horror? For the first time in history we have immediate access to an information "overload".

Conquerors, invaders and thieves reign supreme. Have You noticed that russia has a tricolour flag, tricolour being red, white and blue?
Seriously arabs are not the problem, most people will agree on this forum that it is the zionist agenda.

Never discount the influence the Black Panthers had worldwide in waking Black people. Think of those early images of Blackmen in black leather jackets and black berets standing military style with weopons in their hands?
But can it be done again today?

anyway, broken dreams, practically a whole generation became anaethetised from the 70,s onwards and passed it on to the next generation.
Apart from drugs we now have such an imbalance- one half of the world is grossly obese while the other is starving.

How has this been allowed to happen, how can it be stopped, how can it be reversed with a care for the future of the planet?
Can you do it peacefully?
What about the concerted destruction of the world's forests e.g. the Amazon, "the lungs of the earth"?

I have a young friend who is not unlike you in temperament. He is militant greenie for starters and i so often see him with his fists in the air with his teeth clenched. We have the same deep attachment to the land to this beautiful enduring time and place, to the special places and sheer magic of the Creation.
He knows the Revelation so knows the outcome and grieves at the loss.

Onetime we went out bush but still on the bitumen to a clearfelling site. It was not the first time I had seen one of course but this time when I saw all those trees lying twisted and tortured like broken matchsticks as if an atom bomb had been there...just was drained nothing left.
Heightened by the fact they the invaders conquerors and thieves had missed a spot which was pristine old growth temperate, rainforest, undergrowth, canopy, ferns, wildflowers..animals gone though.

Too much sorrow, too much pain, too many lives wasted, too many tears, too many trees burned, too much of the earth laid to waste..

hope in eternal life.

that's my take
Communism next time

Peace, Judah

Messages In This Thread

Can somebody please answer this?
Re: Can somebody please answer this?
This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer *LINK*
Obama has no expiereince/remember?
Re: Obama has no expiereince/remember?
WOW, word/power judie *NM*
Re: THANKS Ma,atty *NM*
Who ever said they had power?
Re: Who ever said they had power?
They Knew it
Re: They Knew it
Actually... *LINK*
Re: Actually...
Any idea WHY H.I.M. did, 'Rebel'? *NM*
Re: Actually...
You're trying too hard
Re: You're trying too hard
I can't believe we are debating this
Selassielive
Yout
The reason for the land grant
Oromo issue
A key can lock/unlock
500 years VS. 100 days?
What should we do?
Bob Marley answers this question...
Carter less dirt? Ever heard of East Timor?
word/power *NM*
The only difference b/ Obama & previous prezzies
I FEEL YOU! *NM*
Re: I FEEL YOU!
Re: I FEEL YOU!
barbershop

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com