AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

The 3 faces of Jah
In Response To: The First Rastafari? ()

I am not Bobo Shanti, but I do agree with some of their prinipals. Take for instance the manifestation of God into three beings. Prophet, priest, and King....Garvey, Emmanuel, & Haile I. If this is the case, then why only sight HIM words from a Bobo perspective? Or from anyone's perpsective who see the trinity of God manifested in the three before mentioned.

If we look to Leonard Howell, he was a Garvite, as well as a Rastafarian. I for one can be at peace with that, but many may not.

Personally I want a God that represents my best intrest & situation here on earth. I know that there has always been conflict between the white man and the black man ever since we were in exsitence. Garvey talks in no short terms about the white man, and is very direct, and easy to overstand his views in relation to whites. The U.N.I.A. does not keep any secret how they feel about whites. The U.N.I.A. was founded by Garvey. Yet many would sight that Haile I may have seemed too easy on white folks. Basicaly we saw the three different emotions/faces of Jah in Garvey, Emmanuel, and Haile I.

If mankind have all emotions of Hate, love, jealoust, envy, etc.....then why can't Jah have those emotions? Was he not the one who created us?

Personally I feel that we need to study HIM inside and out, before we make up claims of what Selassie I claimed, and the meanings contianed in his speeches.

Or is it that some may see Leonard Howell as a liar? How can the father of Rastafarians be a liar?

But here is the key point, Haile I was Yeshua in his KINGLY character. When one is in the role of King, he must be diplomatic at times to ensure the safety and security of his kinsmen.

We are not kings in the scence of monarchs. However we do find ourseves in the character of slaves and freedom fighters. We are in the role of those who need liberation! Therefore we must seek the knowledge of the representation of Jah who fit that description. My best estimation would be Garvey, or Emmanuel.

Now I am not taking anything from HIM. However I feel that the teachings of HIM should be applied if you are an earthly king ruling a real government. Which one day will happen for black people.

HIM laid out a blueprint how we should live once we rule the world. And that day will come for us as black people.

When that day come, then the liberation representations/faces of Jah will then not be neccesary, because we would need no further liberation at that time, because we will be rulers of this earth!

When that day comes, then we can be proper rulers like HIM is, and we will know how to be diplomatic with all men to ensure our survival.

But that day is not yet. Until then, we need to study from the faces of Jah that speaks to our liberation, and how to survive this beast from the position of a slave.

Messages In This Thread

The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell
Re: The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell
sizzla - die die die *NM* *LINK*
The First Rastafari?
Re: The First Rastafari?
No white God *NM* *LINK*
The 3 faces of Jah
Re: The 3 faces of Jah
it may not be 'scriptural'...
Re: The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell *LINK*
I'll check it out *NM*
thank you
They push it and push it and push it and push it a
LOL You should meet me mudda
Re: LOL You should meet me mudda
Re: They push it and push it and push it and push
Re: They push it and push it and push it and push
How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
PS respond bearing in mind that...
Re: How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
Re: How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
That's too simplistic a view.
Re: That's too simplistic a view.
Support the Struggle to reclaim Pinnacle *LINK*
I can't thank you enough
Re: Support the Struggle to reclaim Pinnacle

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com