AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: At Summit, Obama Draws on Race to Push Agenda

I think you mistook my post; I'm not concerned with Obama, I was concerned that Chavez might have been getting soft. Obama has done nothing so far to convince me that he can/will deliver on his promise of change. My wish is that Prime Minister Manning will become more aligned with Chavez, or if not, that Trinbagonians will vote someone in place who would. Trinidad and Tobago always seem to end up holding the $hity end of the stick when it comes to U.S.-T'n'T relations. We were soundly punished for objecting to the Grenada invasion, since then the leaders have been mere satellites of US power and policy. By the way T'n'T is overrun with Canadians, many with dual citizenship and it presents a perfect vantage point for monitoring and medling in Venezuelan affairs.

Messages In This Thread

Chavez bearing Gift *NM* *LINK*
Re: Chavez bearing Gift *LINK*
Re: Chavez bearing Gift
At Summit, Obama Draws on Race to Push Agenda *LINK*
Re: At Summit, Obama Draws on Race to Push Agenda *LINK*
thanks for that 360 *NM*
powerful reasoning and truthspeak *NM*
Morales links US embassy to assassination attempt *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com