AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Knowledge of self-ers
In Response To: Re: Knowledge of self-ers ()

Is it hypocracy to say that 'knowledge of self-ers' (who are trying to tell you that your livity is bunk,apparently)are therefore bunk and have no philosophy other than to put down yours(ie. BUNK)?
****Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Well,which one are you...the ORIGINATOR or the one reacting to the ORIGINATOR but yet displaying the same characteristics?ITS NOT THAT COSMIC BRO,youre either thre one whos saying 'he did it first', so back at him(called hypocracy in action)or youre not doing the same thing,who cares who started first,the question was about you.
C'mon I am not here to play games. I asked a direct question...."What can Knowledge of sel-ers offer a person other than humilating them, or trying to make them feel stupid for being a Rastafarian?***
By your definition of a Knowledge of sel-fers- NOTHING.But you allready gave your definition,so why the questions?.

If you can not answer that question, then your reasoning has nothing to do with this topic. (Not to be rude).......:)***
First things first though.How can one create a topic,and then DICTATE to others that they must now answer the question directly without you clarifying where you are coming from in your reasoning...hence,my questions?This sort of 'TACTIC',if you will,is often a form of leading or dominating reasonings.The- 'dont put a question to a question' routine, is a classic sign of someone who is only asking rhetorical questions to try and play DOMINATOR and DIRECTOR of the conversation so they dont have to REASON.

dont see much point in putting someone down for reading spiritual text/writ.Is putting someone down for putting you down that much better?
****Once again which is first the chicken or the egg? You did not say a peep when Diciple was ranting and raving like a lunatic, now when I gove a fiya RASponse, ya question the I? Can I possibly mistake the I for being a tad bit convient wit da timing of ya response?
Yeah,because Discipleofmaat doesnt really seem to go on about whether people are being 'acidy' in their responses but seems to deal with the facts.Why do you care if you beleive he is having stabs at you?Why do you care whether or not I see him in the same light as you,are you looking for someone to stand on YOUR SIDE of the fence,that sounds like partiality,and this is not war?I dont ask people questions to secretly make statements.
Because I veiw his responses differently to you perhaps.There are other ways to veiwing peoples responses,you know?And yes you could be possibly mistaken your perception of my apparrent timing.DID YOU ACTUALLY CONSIDER THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY BE MISTAKEN or was that rhetorical question?

In the context of your post and your final words of how you 'will pray for' them,are you coming from a place of superiority?It sort of sounds very white christian,sort of like,'I will pray for their wretched souls',where are you coming from?
***Really, well being that I was never a Christian, I could not tell Ya. I man was Nyabinghi from birth, and I mother was an EMpress and I daddy a lion. So I can't help ya wit dat one sorry.
Its pretty obvious that you werent being asked 'so what do you define yourself as,Nyahbingi or Christian',you were being asked about where you were coming from in your behaviour or attittude.You were being asked of your approach,or is that how you avoid talking about your attittude,but giving your title- Nyahbingi - out?You could answer the question,I dont have really any penchant for rhetorical questions and hopefully you dont either.
Have you gotten off center with some of the questions of others or even perceived attacks?
****Don't know what Ya mean? Center? Is that buddhist?
I find it hard to beleive that you dont know what was being asked of you,but hey,who knows.Not cosmic again,bro,pretty simple- are you a bit out of balance?Has someone 'got under your skin'?Are you taking things a bit too emotionally?Are you upset...that sort of thing?
Keep Strong.More life...

Messages In This Thread

Knowledge of self-ers
Re: PATHETIC COMEBACK *NM
ain't that a sweet semitic husband and wife *NM*
Re: ain't that a sweet semitic husband and wife
Re: ain't that a sweet semitic husband and wife
You already did...Semite right? *NM*
no, fraud-land *NM*
Re:JEALOUSY'S A CURSE
match made in heaven
Re: match made in heaven
General check my post at the bottom of the thread *NM*
Re: totally pathetic *NB*
Is West Africa not good enough?
I can feeeeeeeel your ignorance young jedi *NM*
Classic Disciple
yup, you got me buckarooby
Expose what exactly?
Re: Expose what exactly?
Here is some reality for Ya boi
2)Here is some reality for Ya boi
3)Here is some reality for Ya boi
Re: 3)Here is some reality for Ya boi
too late his bride-to-be, too late
Re: too late his bride-to-be, too late
ok bridezilla *NM*
Re: "What's in a Name" *NM* *NM*
Thankyou Judah
Re: Here is some reality for Ya boi
Blessed Itation Empress
Re: Knowledge of self-ers *LINK*
Are you his defense attorney?
I'll try again
S youre the prosecution???
Re: SELF
Re: SELF
I never came against the site
Brother what freedom?
Re: Brother what freedom?
disciple this...disciple that...
nice post selassielive, bless up *NM*
I agree however
What is Babylon? *LINK*
So Just the West is Babylon? *NM*
As according to I elders
Re: I agree however
I overstand the I
Keep in mind
Re: Keep in mind
just to add...
OVER/INNER/UNDERSTANDING WHITE SUPREMACY
Re: OVER/INNER/UNDERSTANDING WHITE SUPREMACY
Re: OVER/INNER/UNDERSTANDING WHITE SUPREMACY
interesting *NM*
well....that's how PATRIOT'S ACT *NM*
Re: well....that's how PATRIOT'S ACT *NM* *LINK*
christianity is just new school hebraism/zionism *NM*
We must choose are words carefuly *LINK*
This forum need an edit button *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com