AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Yes Knowledge
In Response To: Re: Yes Knowledge ()

Greetings my friend, sistren & Empress Judah. I hope that the I is doing very well :)

First I would like to comment on the statements you made about knowledge. I agree with the I that knowledge is indeed spiritual. The very essence of being called by Rastafari from birth is a spiritual connection that no man or wombman can sever. I too stood and bowed before the throne of Emperor Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen.

I remember having a vision, where I was raised up into the clouds. And there upon a cloud was a black throne trimmed in gold. And the steps was combined with what appeared to be gold and chrystal meshed together. As I stood upon the cloud, I felt jah embrace I and give I a huge hug. At that moment, I felt Jah begining to recreate I. I felt Jah form I face, and I body. I felt Jah literaly creating I. And then when Jah was done, I felt Iself fall fast to the earth. When I landed on the earth, I heard Jah state, "It is not his time yet, you have more work to do.

I then knew that the Iwer of Jah is great, and trully is I creator. That is why I Identify Jah as I God, and creator. Rastafari...Head/creator.

So I lion can truly identify with the I, when the I speaks of knowledge through the spirit. Infact, that is the only knowledge to I that is pure in it's most unique and simplest form. For it was in the spirit of Jah that InI are created.

As far as secular knowledge is concerend, I man do not put much stock in Eurocentric information. Infact InI would not even call it knowledge. Alexander the great burned down the Egyptian Library, to show his disrespect for Egyptian knowledge, and then had the nerve to claim his Helenistic behind as Pharoh of Egypt. Therefore if Europeans do not give a second thought to the great African minds and the knowledge that is produced by InI, then why should InI care about their white magic?

However sistren, when educating the Idren of Jah, it is good to know everything that the secular world know, and your own knowledge as well. That way when topics come up, and the Idren bring home debate topics, and questions, InI have an answer for it.

Yes sistren the educational system is pro Eurocentric, but like certain champions of black liberation, they have been given PH.D's from babylon, but do not think as babylonians. Case and point Dr. Yoseph Ben, Dr. Khalid Muhammed, Dr.Carrathers, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Dr Leonard Jefferies, Dr. Muatwa Ashby....just to name a few.

Oh and my favorite, the prophet Daniel. He was educated in Babylon, but held on to his knowledge of Jah, despite the fact that he was working in king Nebuchadnezzar's court.

Have a great night empress when this message find's the I.

Jah bless the I

(((HUGS)))

Jah know

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter?
Re: Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter?
christianity and yoke-ism
Re: christianity and yoke-ism
Re: christianity and yoke-ism
Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Faith's other side... *LINK*
elaborate on this "KNOWLEDGE"
Re: O DISCIPLE
faith is not 'work' *NM*
Yes Knowledge
also to add
Re: Yes Knowledge *LINK*
Okay I see
Irie Reasoning
Re: Irie Reasoning
Re: Okay I see
For HIM taught InI to follow teachings of Christ? *LINK*
Re: For HIM taught InI to follow teachings of Chri
I overstand the I
FO SHO MY LORDS AND EMPRESSES!
For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ
I am glad you asked that question
Re: FO SHO MY LORDS AND EMPRESSES!
Re: Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter? *LINK*
Nice 1 Selassielive...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com