AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Death to this sick system

Greetings gman, and much raspect to the I.

I man am very grateful for the e-mail link that the I provided. I will get on their mailing list, so I can recieve the updates.

I am glad to hear from the lions on this thread, because I feel that this is a topic long over due. The topic being, "how do InI bring down Babylon/babbylondon. And I am not talking about the physical government, because what good would it do to replace this government with another which is just as wicked dem. Why replace Babylondon with an Arabic regime? I man look for an Ifrican livity for InI.

I am one who feel that InI do not have to join Babylon to beat Babylon. I also know that Babylondon is called Babylon the great, which drink the blood of the saints and prophets of Jah. It is impossible to love Babylondon and Jah. The very thought is an oxymoron.

Jah says not to eat pork..Babylondon say that it is the other white meat.

Jah says not to be a homosexual...Babylondon says that it is an alternative lifestyle.

Jah says not to crabs, shrimp, or lobster...Babylondon says that it is a delicacy

So how can one love Jah and Babylondon? Can I man serve two masters? How can two walk together unless they agree?

I man know that I do not have to join babylon to beat babylon.

I have heard once from an older man tell I, that the best way to destroy babylon, is to hold on to InI own culture. The more InI hold on to I culture, then Babylon will fall. It is when InI take on the Babylonian culture, then InI culture become cold.

gman I consider the I a great frined, and I appreciate the I's correspondence to I. Together my bredren InI will overtake Babylon, one day at a time.

I wish the I well, along with peace and prosperity.

Jah Rastafari/head creator bless the I

Messages In This Thread

Death to this sick system
PS
Re: Death to this sick system *LINK*
Re: Death to this sick system *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com