AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Death to this sick system
In Response To: Re: Death to this sick system ()

Greetings to the I's who have posted here to share InI thoughts of this sick system. I man am not going to say that I dissagree with the I's logic, however, I man see a more immediate remedy ahead for Babylon. But that is another topic for another time.

Right now let InI focus on this issue. The way I see it, InI wait too long for messiahs who will come and save the I's. Yes man the messiahs will come, however until they do, InI must put out the fire that is burning InI house down.

If I man house is on fire, should I not attempt to put the fire out, if I have the necesary means to do so? Or should I watch my entire life go up in flames waiting on the fire trucks to quench the blaze? By then I house will have already been destroyed.

InI have the power in I hands to put this beast to rest, however InI are too quick to call such reasoning violent in nature. There is no law of nature that say the I's can not protect what is theirs. Mumia belongs to InI just as all of the bredren and sistren aboard this forum belong to I. InI are all connected. Therefore when one member of the body suffers, then all of InI suffer.

I man, although a young lion, raspect all I Rasta elders, and empresses who walked the trod in time before I. However InI must remember what Emperor Selassie did when the evil man from Italy invaded his country. Emperor Haile I responded back and fought the enmies of HIMself/JAH.

How can I man wear the colors of the head creator/Rastafari and not answer Babylon? Babylon consistently invade InI communtiy and uproot the very best that InI have to offer. Babylon is like a wolf picking off sheep for his meal to devour.

Yes InI preach love, but InI also make war wit dem wicked bloodclot as I man trod Babylondon.

If Babylondon will not surrender Mumia and the rest of Move 9 as well as all the other political prisoners, then InI will take them!!!

Messages In This Thread

Death to this sick system
PS
Re: Death to this sick system *LINK*
Re: Death to this sick system *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com