AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Give respects to Constantine the Great

hiya Disciple,

"Can of worms".. me a vego of many years standing.

Don't have a picture of Jesus on the wall, let alone that european styled atroscity that had to be dealt with by InI. Thank "God" for science and history, the true telling of both and our ability and means today to sift them both.

The Roman Empire,the great Imperialists, the British Empire, the United States of America, the great modern day imperialists.

InI are a product of this, on this technology, in this language, in these times.
It is undeniable, that the concerted, deliberate, diabolical, heineous, evil, concentrated destruction of all indigenous populations, languages, stories, customs, cultures,lands was instrumented through this systematic imperialist opportunism using the "church".

I see it everyday, every moment as you do..

I cannot disagree with you O Disciple, one iota

I don't have all the answers or any really except that I personally know what Jesus of Nazareth looks like, I know His face, I know some of His teachings, I know in the face of certain death on three occassions I have been saved/rescued by His power. (whatever it is)

What is faith? Why? Who? How? What?
Dunno but i know as I am sitting here qwertying to you it is so as I have been shown.. visually, in practice, in kind, in person from a child of 3.
Said it before many atime and probably will have to say it again, that is it, and not much of an intellectual debate, either, sorry.

Much love judah

Messages In This Thread

Adam and Eve
Re: Adam and Eve
Give respects to Constantine the Great
n Yes, i coodn't leave this topic be *NM*
give thanks to Constantine, the messenger *NM*
"source of knowledge"
Re: "source of knowledge"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com