Re: Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz
Posted By: Ras Heru In Response To: Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz (discipleofthenile)
Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2006, at 3:40 p.m.
In Response To: Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz (discipleofthenile)
"(absolute truth...relative truth...lie)
Please give ONLY one of the 3 choices to the following:
(give why if you want)
1. The Sun rises in the east
2. The Sun rises EVERYDAY
3. The Sun sets EVERYDAY
4. Days are getting longer
5. The weather is getting warmer
6. We are getting older
7. Whites are superior
8. Blacks have rhythm
9. I will die
10. I was born"
1.the sun rising in the east is a RELATIVE truth, because from the earths point of view, she is spinning on her axis that APPARENTLY makes it look that way. once one is looking from outside of the earth, the sun DOES MOVE, but not the way it does looking from the earth.
2. again, the sun rises everyday is RELATIVE(its the way InI eyes view it), our universal mother spins the way she wants, and SHE causes the sun to APPARENTLY "rise" in the east and "seth" in the west.(the moon ABSOLUTELY moves from WETS to EAST outside of the earth and not vise-versa).
3.the above answer can ALSO be applied for this one.
4.uh....i would say that this can be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH for the people who are livin on the side of the earth where the vernal equinox is taking place(spring, blessed is it). it is a RELATIVE TRUTH for the ones who are living on the face of the earth AWAY from the sun.it goes both ways to i, for during the season that InI call spring, equally HALF of the earth is facing Ra. the days are getting longer for InI over this par.
5.the above answer can ALSO be applied to this area.
6.we are gettin older is a ABSOLUTE truth, because it is a principle that ALL physical things change, whether slowly or unslowly(no such word, but u know what i mean,lol).UNLESS...well...if u freeze ur body, thats a different story.
7. whites are superior is a RELATIVE(notice that i didnt say truth)because one MIGHT argue that the original womb/man is subjected to certain ailments that the caucasian is not subject to, and vise versa. its really how one,looks at it, because there is a saying "the farther from the SOURCE, THE weaker THE FORCE". i'll leave it as that, wise ones dont use the word superior like the "white" supremacist.
8."Blacks" have rhythm is a RELATIVE TRUTH, for InI know that there are some who..uh..dont know the difference between the left and right foot,lol. BUT, MELANIN is known to have the characteristic of absorbing the waves of sound beautifully, making it MORE of a POTENTIAL for one who have an abundantsource of it to hear the rhythm to its fullest, hence the PERFECT dancing of the ones who are original AND indigenous dancing to the drums, the heartbeat of life.
9. i will die, is an ABSOLUTE TRUTH, in the sence of knowing that ALL physical things must change its mmolecular composition when the time comes, therefore making a transition from one state to another(but atoms CANNOT be destroyed, even in the christian hell it lives!). BUT, if u talk to a buddhist, an one says "I" will die, this can be seen as a LIE, for I represents the TRUE one, which InI are, and can NEVER die, in this world or the next.
10. i was born is an RELATIOVE TRUTH, for if one is talking about the physical sence, yes, i recall the sacred 9 months of manifestation, but spiritually, i was ALWAYS a thought of the ALL, having potential existence, therefore, I AM THAT I AM....
P.s- these are NOT absolute answers, for i wish i could change sum things, but these are NEARLY accurate according to my reasonin. i was also learning from I own self. PEACE
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml