how 'yourfollowingWHITEass' may 'freeyourmind'
Posted By: seshatasefekht In Response To: 'freeyourmind' and 'yourasswillfollow' (seshatasefekht)
Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2006, at 10:42 a.m.
In Response To: 'freeyourmind' and 'yourasswillfollow' (seshatasefekht)
" ask any person classified as 'white', and/or 'caucasian', on or more of the following basic questions as pertains to racism [Note: be courteous. it is correct to ask these questions only under circumstances where the 'white' persons involved have agreed to openly discuss all aspects of racism withe you, including their own relationship to racists practices]:
1. do you know and understand the basic characteristics of a racist(white supremacist), as regards how he or she functions in each and every area of activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War?
2. Are you now, or have you ever been a racist?
3. are you now, willfully, deliberately, and by personal choice, maintaining comradeship withe any person who you have reason to believe is a racist (white supremacist)?
4. what are you doing now, and what have you ever done, willfully and deliberately, to eliminate racism (white supremacy)?
5. what suggestions do you now offer to the victims of racism (non'white' people) as to what they, themselves, may, can and/or must, do to insure that racism (white supremacy) is immediately eliminated and/or the victims compensated? "----neely fuller jr
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml