Re: HOW DO YOU WHITE 'RASTAS' STOP OTHER WHITE PEO
Posted By: Bantu-Kelani In Response To: Re: HOW DO YOU WHITE 'RASTAS' STOP OTHER WHITE PEO (rob_afreeka)
Date: Monday, 12 December 2005, at 7:01 a.m.
In Response To: Re: HOW DO YOU WHITE 'RASTAS' STOP OTHER WHITE PEO (rob_afreeka)
You said: " ya see , in this question you are of course followin your conception of rastafari ....which ina reality deal with black and white supremacy , oppressorman ....
the phrase you cite i told, i see that dealin with all humanity , no matter the color , both you and i , while you seem to interpret dat ina one way only mood , i.e. only i . "
* Black people and other non-white peoples know what it means to be a non-white person…it means we get mistreated on the basis of the color by the most POWERFUL people on the planet today. Major racist/supremacist programs going on are white. Remember who has the power to decide – white people!
You said: ".... don't be too worried about "white rastas" .... that is not the real problem for you today , "
* I agree with you... but every 'white' person I come in contact who agree that the system of White Supremacy (racism) should be replaced with a system of Justice, I ask to know his or her program, training, and education in order to make this happen.
You said: " the rasta people , real rasta people is workin fe the good of all humanity , everywhere ... and i don't know why this disturb you so much . It is for the good of the people ... you people , mi people , everyone people"
* This thread is for the production of a list of things white 'Rastas' do to tear down this system of injustice and replace it with a just system. It should appear to you I am very interested in knowing your moves and tactics or anything that will result in the stopping of the mistreatment of black people and other non-white people. It is irrational you don't think so.
You said: " if am helpin kids who have need , if i am helpin elders and so on , if i fight the ethipian government or for whatever cause i am fightin my gov , so many battles to fight .....for you i am not doing rastafari works ? "
* Please, proceed! I was expecting these responses earlier! But you started being defensive. Asking questions about how exactly white 'Rastas' are countering White Supremacy (racism) is not slamming these people.
You said: "...and i just hope that you ask those same question to your bredren of a black color ..to see what is that it is not workin ... cause both are doing Jah works ....and if we a fail we will all fail ...not just me or you . "
* You do this all the time. You use the pivot technique, a trick used by white 'liberal' people who are accused or suspected of not doing things that they should be doing to end racism. With the pivot technique you ask me to get off to talk to black people, to ask black people to get off their behind to end racism… But Rob_afreeka you should know that these days black people cannot replace the system of White Supremacy (racism) with Justice with war and because white people don’t pay close enough attention to what black people say. They are afraid when black people talk about justice. They "beat" "lynch," "jail," "kill" us etc. You show me a black person who is not afraid to go into the white community and highly organize anti-racist whites to discourage white people from practicing White Supremacy (racism) who would be able to live? Think about that one. Racial aware white people must do the work!!
You said: " rastafari is a light for all to see , african redemption , yes , africa for the africans , yes , justice and equality for all , death to all black and white oppressors . "
* I agree with you.
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml