Posted By: Bantu-Kelani In Response To: Re: Answers (blessedflames)
Date: Monday, 10 October 2005, at 12:21 a.m.
In Response To: Re: Answers (blessedflames)
You said: “ ....you are allowed to disagree but you sound hypocritical if you call yourself a "Rastafari" because you feel that the HEAD of this Movement is not a Full Black African...”
* No, I never called myself "Rastafarian," but if it’s OK with you I identify as black and Pro-Black “Africanist” just like the Rastafarians believers. Did I say I identifies as a Ras Tafari believer?
You said: “ why do you sweat Rastafari so much..leave Rastafari Children alone & go start your "Own" movement...”
* Perhaps YOU need to leave this site that troubles you so much.
You said: “.if you are not satisfied with His Ivine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I thats your choice dont bash other Africans for their own personal views. “
* I am doing a debate... Don't you understand that???
You said: “....you are quick to call someone else ignorant but you are cut from the same cloth.....you made an ass out of you & me buy assuming this...I have NEVER claimed that the bible is the key to the "Truth" so you just made this up or you ASS-UMED “
* True, you never said that. Either way, you are hopelessly following the Hyksos bible (based on lies) on that you get your knowledge.
You said: “..I have seen your picture you are a lighter skinned black woman do you see yourself as not full black too you also where make-up probably made by companies owned & run by white people? “
* " Not full black" oh really??? I know you can see I don’t look like Halle Berry or Alicia Keys... I am not bi-racial, I have laid down this fact many times. There exist many Congolese people with light-brown skin, kinky hair, thick lips and nose. My ancestral stock is not “Semitic,” I am a genuine African.
That being said, I do not approve of mixed relationship, the worship of bi-racial people, gods & goddesses. My positions are consistent. But I can see you're trying to twist things here and divert from the issue of the thread.
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml