Re: Why do black Rastamen date white women?
Posted By: thelioness In Response To: Re: Why do black Rastamen date white women? (julie)
Date: Wednesday, 10 August 2005, at 3:42 p.m.
In Response To: Re: Why do black Rastamen date white women? (julie)
1. Wolf family dog with dog, wolf with wolf, fox with fox, cats: lions with lions. tiger with tiger etc. Try again, that ain't it.
2. same tarnish hue... Caucasian people will never allow that, they have to have someone, and reason to oppress others. And it's oblivious
you can't or will control your own kind look who in office, and history. Only Jah can straighten that out.
3. Blacks have had slavery and sold them to whites, yes, but never in the history of man-kind has it been done with such wickedness to a people as to the African by Caucasian The African had no ideal of what was going on at first, or being done to his brother once out of Africa, African slavery was no-where near the horrible things done to the African slave by Caucasian. Some African thought it would be a better live, and they would come home with the riches.
QUESTION; By the way are u of the Caucasian race, and are u with a black man? If so can u tell I.
4. What are Caucasian, that move / breed / date / marry/ Blacks doing to help stop the oppression of African People?
5. Why are Caucasian women so dis-respectful to African women? Please don't use that they treat u away too, suppose black people treated your people like that would u like see dem come into your liberation struggle.
I have ask a many black brothers why they date Caucasian women, here's just a few of their responses;
1. they got money, or can get it.
2. He say jump; she say how high. (Not even the African women in Africa, pulling up with that.)
And they or more humble then sister in di west.
3. What she can do for him.
4. Wanted some, she got pregnant, try stay because of youth. (Problem still once mother first teacher is Caucasian, that's a breadfruit.)
Sell us out (most of the time).
6. Had problems with black women, (that's a cop-out). I had problems too, but I LOVE I BLACK AFRICAN MAN, DI KING. With his beautiful skin, and tightly curl knots. OH MY. Caucasian, nice too, but different, just not I type. (smile)
Don't get I wrong, I have Caucasian associates, and know couple who say Ras Tafar I, they are humble and move with their own kind. And some of the ones with black men, didn't interfere with Ras Tafar I, business. They have lots of sad story too.
The Struggle African women have had to deal with because of the Caucasian. Still InI are Mothers of Creation. I wonder how many Caucasian women breast fed a pure blood black baby and see it own hungry. I pray Jah give dem More Strength.
Soon and very Soon InI going to see di King and His Works fulfill.
Every Fig To His Own Vine with Jah Blessin
One Black Love
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml