Re: THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENO *LINK*
Posted By: Pianke Nubiyang In Response To: Re: THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENO (karibkween)
Date: Tuesday, 29 March 2005, at 9:52 p.m.
In Response To: Re: THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENO (karibkween)
I will lay out the facts as it is presently when it comes to what is happening to the Black male in the United States and eventually if WHITE FEMINISTS HAVE THEIR WAY....ALL AROUND THE WORLD AS WELL. Here are the facts:
1. The African family in Africa, the family of our ancestors before they arrived in the Americas (during slavery) was one that was diverse. In some places the families were matrilineal and patriarchal. In other places the families were patrilineal and patriarchal. The African family was never one where women were living in groups, single and running households without fathers.
In fact the two major religious systems from West Africa to Congo (the Niger-Kongo and Niger-Kordofan (Kushite) people from whom our ancestors originated and from where our culture, bloodlines and accents originated were either the African system or the combination of African and Muslim family systems. Both allowed women to play a strong role in raising families and both had a strong division of labor. Families were extended families, in some areas lineage was traced on the female side, in others on the male side.
2. Slavery destroyed the African families (of those who were sold as prisoners of war and made into slaves) and missionaries contributed to more corruption in Africa. Yet, as soon as slaves became organized in the Americas, they reestablished the same type of family that they had in Africa. Men recognized the importance of women, boys, girls babies were raised by women and men, families were extended families.
3. The destruction of the family was relentless, however, for the slave masters continually broke up families, committed violet acts of sexual violation, spred impurities into the African people (horrible sexual practices, things considered taboo and criminal in African/Black culture). Children were sold all over the place. Book education was strictly prohibited and Africans who came from the literacy cultures of West Africa, Sudan/Ethiopia or Congo-Angola where writing was used and education was established long before the arrival of the Europeans or Arabs...these Africans fell into a long period of book illiteracy but the oral tradition was very strong. In fact, the quilting culture of African Americans were symbols were used on quilts to show messages for future escape was a tradition that comes from West Africa where symbols are used in cloth printing, and the making of robes. However, that tradition was secretly guarded from the slavemasters who chopped hands, cut tongues, whipped, or separated people if they tried to get book education.
3. After slavery was abolished in 1865, many white feminists WHO WERE ALSO PART OF THE WHITE RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST AGENDA, were worried about the freed slaves surpassing white women in social status. In fact, Black male slaves were given the vote before white women. This angered many of the white feminists and soon after that a new crop of even more racist feminists came into prominence.
During the 1920's and before, many of these white feminists believed in 'eugenics' which is the very same program adopted by the Germans during and before World War II. They learned eugenics from the eugenics of the US dominated by people who called themselves 'feminists' and supported the idea of population control, infanticide, sterilization.
One well known feminist and founder of Planning Parenthood was Magaret Sanger, who wrote the text, "Birth Control." M. Sanger's philosophy was 'more for the fit, less for the unfit." The fit meant that white people of Northern European origins, Germanic, Anglo-Saxons were to have lots of babies. Blacks, American Indians, Italians, Jews, AND OTHERS WERE TO HAVE THEIR POPULATIONS CONTROLLED (See more references on M. Sanger, "A History of Racism and Terrorism, Rebellion and Overcoming," pub. by www.xlibris.com )
Ironically, the population control scheme went into full effect soon after slavery was abolished and it is also after the Reconstruction that the feminists and their cohorts conspired with the racists/supremacists to destroy the Black race. One will notice (as in South Africa, in the US, that as soon as Blacks unite to fight and to uplift themselves AS ONE RACE (MALE AND FEMALE), white feminists filter in to corrupt the movement by dividing Black men and women and looking for 'female oppression' where there never was any from Black males....while trying to cover the real history of WHITE SUPREMACY, RACISM AND BRUTALTY AGAINST BOTH BLACK MEN AND WOMEN).
4. The agenda of abortion, sterilization and such horrible atrocities was eliminaton of Blacks as it still is today. The agenda of many NGO's, bodies like the UN, UNESCO and the feminists, as well as many misled and fooled governments is that the feminist agenda is constantly applied in the scheme of 'empowering' women and breaking up the family FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING SURE THAT WOMEN ARE IN CONTROL OF THE ECONOMIC POWER, WITHOUT ANY MALE INPUT OR CONTROL. This trick has been one of the goals of feminism for over 100 years. Feminist trickery and the genocidal plan of abortion and sterilization was so systematically established that the white feminists and M. Sanger had a program where BLACK PREACHERS WAS USED TO PROMOTE FAMILY PLANNING AND STERILIZATION IN THE 'NEGRO PROJECT.'
The Black family was the first group to be used in this scheme of family destruction when during the 1960's, the feminists came back on the scene after these white women feminists enjoyed their MIDDLE AND UPPER MIDDLE CLASS WHITE FEMALE STATUS OF LIVING COMFORTABLY AND BEING PROTECTED BY WHITE SOCIETY FOR MANY DECADES, WHILE BLACK MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDRE WERE BEING LYNCHED, RAPED, BRUTALIZED AROUND THE US.
The Black social and cultural revolution and armed struggled that took place in the 1960's led to the change in American society. Blacks fought and struggled for equality. Well, the feminists came on the scene again. This time, they pushed forward their agenda of 'free sex,' 'abortion on demand,' and all types of anti-family and anti-Black programs.
Today, while Black women are committing abortions in the most horrible holocaust since slavery (15 MILLION BLACK BABIES ABORTED SINCE THE 1973 PERIOD), white women have been and still are the biggest beneficiaries of the CIVIL RIGHTS STRGGLES. The Blacks who were supposed to enjoy the benefits of this long struggle against the very parents of these white women...these Blacks are being FOOLED BY THE SAME WHITE WOMEN TO ABORT THEIR BABIES, THROW OUT THEIR MEN, DIVORCE AT WILL, GO ON THEIR OWN, LISTEN TO LIES AND TRICKS LIKE 'YOU DON'T NEED A MAN,' ENGAGE IN 'INTERRACIAL' SEXUAL EXPERIMENTATION, ENGAGE IN SAME SEX PRACTICES....THESE ARE THE SCHEMES THAT WHITE FEMINISTS HAVE PUSHED ON BLACK MEN AND BLACK WOMEN.
In fact, feminists have gone as far as contributing to the large number of effeminate males in the Black community (since too many Black males are without any male figures, fathers or role madels) and the large number of Black males who are being improperly raised to the point that these males are now being expected to be the NEW SLAVES OF THE 21ST CENTURY.
The other side of this tragedy is the fact that too many Black women aspire to copy white beauty standards. When Black boys see Black women trying so much to copy white beauty standards, these Black boys get the message that Black must look white to be acceptable. Thus, rather than find themselves a Black woman, they go after white women for the real thing. This sick way of judging women for purpose of sex, marriage and partnership IS WRECKING HAVOC IN MANY PARTS OF AMERICA TODAY AS BLACK MEN AND SOME BLACK WOMEN FALL FOR THE 'INTERMARRIAGE' AND INTERRACIAL SEX TRICK OF GENOCIDE.
Any Black male raised to love himself, his people and his culture will understand why Black people, Africans, or any group for that matter must learn to accept who they are and not use other races to uplift themselves and soothe their sense of inferiority.
Today's feminists may use lies like, "its my body, I can do what I want with it," or 'abortion is freedom of choice,' or any of the other lies and trick phrases they use, but the fact is these same 'feminists' who come from religions and traditions that promote having lots of children will never let their daughters, nieces or themselves abort their babies. In fact some of these WHITE feminists have married the same WHITE MEN that are part of the system of WHITE SUPREMACY AND WHITE DOMINATION AND WHITE WEALTH. Some have had children based on their promotion of abortion, sterilization and genocide on Blacks...they surely have not practiced what they preached.
In conclusion, the time has come for real unity and strength among Black men and women. Black males and females should be complimentary, not adversaries. We should stop blaming Black men for problems concocted and created by others thinking that the solution to our problems is intermarriage to other races for solving our problems when in fact we are actually contributing to our own genocide through getting sexual diseases from others or by being mixed out of existence.
Black men and Black women are no different from white men and white women as far as our expectations and duties in society. The same goes for other races. Yet, these other races realize that if they use family squabbles and disagreements as an excuse to jump into their enemies camp, sooner or later they will be destroiyed.
Show me a people victimized by the people of the aggressors of World War II who will jump into the arms of people who committed horrible atrocities and genocide against the victim's people.
Blacks are still targets and victims, whether we are in Germany, Russia, Asia, India, Egypt, Latin America, Dafur Sudan, North America, Australia, Europe or any where on earth. Thus, the most effective for Blacks to fight worldwide racism/white supremacy is to KEEP THE BLACK FAMILY AND NATIONS STRONG AND KEEP IT REAL BY KEEPING OUR CHILDREN AND DESCENDENTS BLACK, PROUD AND ADVANCING ON ALL LEVELS OF DEVELOPMENT.
With the AIDS attack, malaria, diseases, wars and other genocidal attacks on Blacks...BLACK NATIONS, PEOPLE AND FAMILIES MUST DO ALL WE CAN TO INCREASE THE BLACK POPULATION. WE INCREASE THE BLACK POPULATION WORLDWIDE BY BUILDING STRONG FAMILIES AND REJECTING FEMINISM OUTRIGHT AND ESTABLISHING AFRICAN SELF-PRESERVATION.
Messages In This Thread
Rastafari Speaks Archive is maintained by Administrator with RastafariSpeaks.com 5.12.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml