HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations

InI as a white man do fully overstand your anger and fire. Actually InI hate to not feel what the I's are feeling, because than InI would fully overstand. InI can't imagine that mankind was (is) capable of such evil things as slavery. InI are fully ashamed of what my forefathers did and InI pray that my ancestors didn't partake in it. InI fight discrimination each and every day, still feeling guilty of my own 'race' for how they treat colored (not just black) people.
InI do fully support black supremacy, because my 'race' has so much to be the Africans thankfull for. InI promote black supremacy to let the whites think about what they did and what they are still doing. Still InI feel guilty. So InI am very glad to see that some of my bredrin and sistren can forgive InI. Probably InI my self woukd have reacted the way most of you did in this topic. But remember the Word: love your neighbour..can you really love without forgiveness? InI know how hard forgiving can be, because InI parents are threatening me by death and my own sister is falsely accusing me of rape and violent abuse. InI really want to forgive them, but InI just can't...hopefully some time with the help of JAH Almighty I! RastafarI!

Messages In This Thread

Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
to clarrify... *LINK*
Re: to clarrify...
Pleae do not ask us to forget History
I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!! *NM*
Re: I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!!
Re: Pleae do not ask us to forget History
Re: Rosalind
in other words, Rosalind...up yours!!!
Hotep Isciple... *NM*
when did rosalind EVER show anger to you?
To Rosalind
Re: To Rosalind
The Myth of Universal Patriarchy
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com