Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Rosalind
In Response To: Re: Rosalind ()

rosalind, I've reduced myself to calling someone a popsicle out of anger and frustration, - no what is perceived by the both of you is also completely wrong. If you are truly sincere in getting to know me rosalind and wish to reason with me please do email or contact me sincerely and within email conversation with you I will definitly answer all your questions if your intent to know is sincere, my intent to share with you and get along with you is sincere, despite the many apparent misunderstandings. I honestly didn't think my reply to you would recieve this response(s).... was very tired and mainly wrote it to you to let you know out of consideration that I don't have time to address all the very deep and indepth "issues" we were getting into in our reasonings, especially had more in my mind to add and ask of you, however, did not feel it would of been a full and complete reasoning doing it rushedly, etc. I did not want to rush through something I take so serious and feel so important, I cannot tell you how to respond to what I say, I can onky tell you I am an honest person and someday if you wish to truly learn more, you will see.

Have a nice day, again I apologize but I still do not have adequate time to address these truly complex reasonings as I want it to not be rushed, but long and indepth, etc. - I hope you do not feel again it is an attempt to avoid, but quite the opposite. It will probably take me a week to reply, and if you prefer to communicate through email in a more sincere way, that would be great too.

I am not sure what angered you in my last post yet? Because I postpone my reasonings due to limited time and desire to take it more seriously, etc. is not the same thing as purposefully avoiding for other reasons. However, I do realize this is apparently a certain place where I thought I maybe did belong at one time but maybe not. after our reasonings I am sure to go, because I truly do not wish to be disrespectful to anyone by my mere presense or constant accidental miscommunications apparently, ? anyhow, please email for further truthful clarifications, I have had it with this ambiguity really and not only that

give thanks, running low on time again, and disciple if your reading, and you probably are, I retract the popsicle comment and I'm removing my anger towards you right now, although you retain yours I am removing mine

I'd rather just stomp on a slithering snake, but they too slippery so I just let them sliiiide away and forget and forgive your misdoings, its over - send the shots to only bounce of the shield ping ping! ping ping ping

ping!

Messages In This Thread

Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations
to clarrify... *LINK*
Re: to clarrify...
Pleae do not ask us to forget History
I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!! *NM*
Re: I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!!
Re: Pleae do not ask us to forget History
in other words, Rosalind...up yours!!!
Hotep Isciple... *NM*
when did rosalind EVER show anger to you?
To Rosalind
Re: To Rosalind
The Myth of Universal Patriarchy
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com