HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Rosalind

greetings rosaling (again:), give thanks for your reasonings. Actually have thought about "you"/your writings most of the day as I went about things -

I wish to respond in more depth, but lack of time so just letting you know for now that not ignoring post but will be replying to you soon. There is alot I've been thinking/meditating about today that I would like to reason with you about - if you feel to of course.

Thank you again for your reply, one thing I will say quickly to avoid any waste of time or misunderstanding - and since I have decided to answer you of my own free will out of my likeness for you and a few other qualities I've noticed in you that have accumulated and built up in me a respect for you (its hard for me to like people : take a look at this world and dare tell me you don't understand why) anyhow, I appreciate this opportunity to reason with you about many things if you feel too - if you don't no big deal. I have often wondered about you too - mainly, I have to be honest, in relation to the fact that I am a white-woman and you are a black-woman (I think I remember you saying you were?).... sometimes I wondered even if I should post to you? if there is an unspoken conflict between us even before we have met- that unspoken distrust or even (percieved)inability to relate? but maybe those underlying reasons, etc... are for another reasoning..?

ok, I promised myself to keep this one clear and short...mainly wanted to let you know that the descriptions etc... all that is appreciated but at least in my case (not trying to be a smart*ss in anyway) but I truly know it in much depth allready. I'm more on towards solutions now.... but I do understand the need for these truth(s) to be shared with the world and let out just as a release even - part of the answer and His Majesty's call is to solve these problems, a light of the world, the searching is over, yes I know, and we are it, I don't have to tell you that and you don't have to tell me. The problem are the realities that seem like this unbeatable web of power - etc... that extends itself beyond reach and understanding of even the human imaginations sometimes....

anyhow, very tired, I apologize, mainly letting you know I appreciate your reasonings and the time you've taken to do so in the way you did and will have a reply soon... the only thing is that I don't need any lessons, easy way to say this without you hopefully not taking offense is "been there, did that" long time ago. I'm a far different level of my trod now. I didn't just reach a certain point and stop - my soul is empty until I reach where I am suppose to be and I know where that is too. This is all according to His Majesty.

p.s.... I think the show off thing was a mistake/misunderstanding mix up - we all make them, personally I'm easy going in nature about little things like typoes or easily made errors upon an internet of all places in a highly politically charged arena at that! There are only certain serious things that set off the fire within me. Certain things and certain types of people that is.

I have a lot of thoughts "built up" in regard to race - (and oh gosh, not in the Kramer sort of way some might think)

I do have some thoughts about black/white "relations" though and
I have been trying to write them down over here for some future reasonings -

anyhow, give thanks and my apologies to you for any mistakes or misunderstandings

Messages In This Thread

Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations
to clarrify... *LINK*
Re: to clarrify...
Pleae do not ask us to forget History
I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!! *NM*
Re: I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!!
Re: Pleae do not ask us to forget History
in other words, Rosalind...up yours!!!
Hotep Isciple... *NM*
when did rosalind EVER show anger to you?
To Rosalind
Re: To Rosalind
The Myth of Universal Patriarchy
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com