HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Pleae do not ask us to forget History

I have an intense/immense depth of knowledge and understanding (even technically so) of white supremacy and empire -(historic and present)and historic abuses etc. on&on&on&on(if I dare go there to "prove it" we'd be here on just that topic for years because theres so much of it)(and we wouldn't get much further than that) (and proving something or even upsetting people was not the purpose of my reply to the post, (and deep down ya'll know that too and I also know that you all know that I know that - see the level some of your unfounded comments have brought this too - endless I know that you knows'etc... my gosh. phew. was just responding honestly like other people are allowed to do without all sorts of personal attacks and unfounded accusations.

I should be able to post something without all that cr*p -

I won't be dragged into the "I know more than you game" (especially when the intent of the little game is never sincere - or people would just straight up and out right ask me a few decent questions about myself and thats that and I've also offered opportunities to people to get to know me better so theres no excuse for the pointless cr*p (i.e. my supposed lack of understanding of apparently everything under the sun - and/or lack of compassion of or even works toward - all wrong. wrong. wrong. completely wrong. (and again I think deep down most know that too) - most if not all here got injustice down to the nail - but that is not the concern, the concern is with serious problem solving and forward movement. Only honesty brings this about. And why on earth should a white person get any greif whatsoever for expressing interest in the reparations movement and/or even offering an opinion - that is obviously a forward step in the right direction - regardless of a rocky road getting there. However would be less rocky without certain types of foolishness. Who here can't tell when it's "massa coming to fool/harm them" and when its not???? I'm white and I can even tell. (please don't jump on me for that comment either, I talk this way to anyone and I won't talk differently or bow down to dark skinned people either)- (and of course this doesn't mean what you think it means!!!)

I'm not going to agree with every dark-skinned person I see like some clone so I can be accepted by a certain "type" of Rastafarian group or person. I speak with every person I meet as an equal and expect that in return (and pleaase don't jump on a bandwagon about that statement either - don't go there please - I can see people saying now rather rudely "but you are not on equal footing with me, etc etc..." and I'm saying YES, I KNOW THAT TOO, IN FACT MANY MANY MANY KNOW THAT, UNDERSTANDABLE STATEMENT I EXPRESS EVEN MORE SYMPATHY AND COMPASSION AND MUCH MORE AND HAVE FOR A LONG TIME AND ALWAYS WILL AND WON'T FORGET AND DON'T EXPECT YOU TO FORGET AND WORK EVERY DAY ON THINGS OF THAT NATURE AND KNOW MANY MANY OTHERS WHO DO ALSO TO TOP IT ALL OFF AND DEEP DOWN ITS INFURIORATING WHEN I KNOW YOU TRULY KNOW I'M NOT 'MASSA'S GIRL' (for lack of better word, lol) YET MANY STILL INSIST TO "GO THERE' IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, SHAPE OR FORM (so why even go there with me anyone? why? foolery and su sus thats why. , its easier to do that than get to the root of things - or just plain say you don't care - fine enough reply, anyones right not to care either, but don't drag it into other foolishness (and now ones want to respond even madder now that I said that too and get into all the reasons why their rightuflly angry and so forth despite what I've just explained, and I know all that you'll say allready so no worries, try to skip it just this time at least, and maybe address why these misunderstandings come up all the time instead etc. .... or just simply express your indifference and let it be then. and so now that we have that understanding can we have a NORMAL conversation????).

I doubt it. another question comes up: why should black and white people have any conversations with eachother and all ? - and that in itself leads to an entire mountain of other important and related questions.

An entire discussion itself could be devoted to racial communication,etc.. or actually mis-communications. (I can feel it now.... many possibly ready to jump down my throat because I may not expand into historical and indepth analasyse and causes of this in the immense book-length detail, regardless of us all knowing this allready and regardless of those here who know I know this allready, I feel I just simply don't have time for that type of indepth clarificaiton of all my understandings and knowledge of every possible d*mn thing under the sun that may or may not offend someone just because I do not walk around blaring it out loud like a thousand watt mantra at all possible times in every single possible communication and scenerio I have with any person of a skin shade darker than me. as you can see its allready getting in the way of me getting to my actual thoughts that I wished to express in the first place - I think I've all but forgotten them now:).

and I don't know, I really do feel certain things have been dragged out of proportion. The whole smokescreen of sweetness veil problem, etc... has gotten out of hand in that yes, what child can't even tell a fake from a true person smiles or no smiles, no matter - likewise I take each person as it comes and its not hard to tell whats what in even brief simple conversations.

anyhow this whole thread really dives into the rhealms of "racial relations."

It would be interesting to discuss, and I (dare) say a good thing for this world to increase understanding beyond what currently exists. However, if this is a black only board, or rather a certain type of black person board and some white clones of a certain specific type of black-thought-responce automation allowed only board then I guess the discussion can be avoided because all the answers have been found apparently. Whites aren't going anywhere and no disrespect towards those that are not multicultural, but many people are - or at least can treat them with an ounce of respect while still retaining their identity, etc. so I think discussing these things honestly without censorship and personal attack is a forward thing, but maybe noone really cares and I really am in the wrong place mistakenly.

again, in response to the responses, I think most can see their own errors, one of many false accusations is "please do not ask us to forget History" my reply is this: "I have never asked that, I would never have asked that and rosalind (hellooo? remember me, I know you fully well know deep down I am not asking that and never would, quite the opposite and you straight up know that too and so do others, so please don't even pretend for the sake of putting on a 'big show' - you do know otherwise, and I know you know otherwise, so what I want to know is what is behind all this other foolery that constantly gets in the way of any true reasonings?

Why can't a white person disagree with a black person without receiving all the other cr*p(lack of better word) along with it? You know, accusations, lies, assumptions, other various forms of baloney,etc....

I know now that I just wrote that last sentence many will automatically jump on me for having lack of understanding and compassion in this area too: being the whole mistrust issue. The FACT is, deep down you know I'm no threat and we all know it. So how much time wasted? Let me count the days..... In fact, I'll tell you something - if you were haveing a trouble, for example, being beat up or mistreated by someone on the street - I truly would be the first one to step in and try to save your life without question and I do know there are dark-skinned people who wouldn't.... However, would any of you step in to help me if I were being harmed...... I have my doubts. would you just walk on by and leave me to die even though I wouldn't do that to you? - I get the feeling that most wouldn't care and would just keep on walking by.

However, despite knowing this I work hard on all sorts of issues within this movement. Seriously work against white supremacy, racism, empire, capitalism, and much much more. and this is not a new thing - I have been for a long time. It is my life.

This whole thread to me is loaded with unconquered problems and barriers that many want to somehow igrnore and reduce to other "things"

when afrika does build itself up, and everyone on the planet allready knows it will, so thats not something in question or dispute, what is in question is when it happens will there be an all our race-war?

This comes to mind because of obvious vexations and misunderstandings that still exist (and oh please don't go you know where...... "whitey is just getting scared when the tables are turning" statement because that is not true and a seriously pathetic way for anyone to deal with problems) - however it does bring some thoughts into my mind - alot actually - since white people aren't going anywhere - how will global relations be - and there are many other questions to consider to - about those who have the full right to be globally mobile and even multicultural - I dare say, once again, I'm not the only person who feels this way, many afrikans - true continental afrikans - and also diasporic are greatly diverse - other well reasoned folks, including afrikans agree with me on this point and fact - some afrikan people are "worldly" (for lack of better word.). I hate to go against the grain, but afrikan tourists do exist (and have a right to without getting all sorts of greif for it)- who also like to go explore and learn about and experience other parts of this world also - and why shouldn't they?

But certain types of race-relations and nation-relations etc..may cause interference and cause more problems. The future will not be a place where everyone is going to remain locked up in their own little worlds, although people will/should have the free will and choice and ability to do this and theres really absolutely nothing wrong with it - it can't be the end-all proposed solution for the entire world and every situaion - so greater global understanding is needed in order to avoid for example all out nuclear race wars, etc......

and as I think someone here posted also, if some have goals to destroy "the white race" - it is not a threatening comment in the way many might think it to be perceived, in all truth you are only "destroying yourself." The problem with it is simply being that human beings are human beings and human beings would be harmed.

these types of posts exist in order to conquer remaining problems in a totally screwed up and devastated world (I wont -assume- you don't know that though, because I'm smart and mature enough to know you probably do). (and what would a decent person at least have to gain by proving your supposed ignorance? why would I bother to do such a thing, what purpose would I have in doing so and what would I accomplish in proving someones supposed ignorance and then treating them in a terrible manner for it besides? A big trophy to carry around? I am ignorant of many things, I'd rather treat people respecfully

This may not be the place to have reasonings like that however - it is not clear to me yet if it is or not. If I cannot disagree with people without all sorts of other unfounded cr*p, for example, I guess its not. but again that just leads me to further realize how true it is what problems still remain.

Let me know if any of you want only to reason with clones and wish not for non-blacks to be here who think with their own minds, etc... albeit reasoning with people that think differently than you is actually an extremely helpful and benefitial thing, and eyeopening at the very least (as long as their not purposefully treating you pathetically and trying to change you as well) - anyhow, if this really is the case I will not return, no probs - and with no hard feelings because obviously its not for me to say what kind of reasonings go on here, but its hard to tell what is accepted and whats not

Is this board actually "Only some certain types of certain black skinned people speak and maybe a couple of their lackey clones allowed too?" or....? I don't want to assume so I'm asking. Only some can offend others not type of speaks board? Certain "things" have led me to believe this is so, if so, this is my last post for good. If others prefer to delve further into racial problems, etc. beyond current reasonings, etc... I am open to reasoning about these issues if anyone feels to

give thks,( white demon:)

Messages In This Thread

Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations
to clarrify... *LINK*
Re: to clarrify...
Pleae do not ask us to forget History
I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!! *NM*
Re: I give thanks, Baba Ras Marcus!!!
Re: Rosalind
in other words, Rosalind...up yours!!!
Hotep Isciple... *NM*
when did rosalind EVER show anger to you?
To Rosalind
Re: To Rosalind
The Myth of Universal Patriarchy
Re: Forgive slavery, forget reparations *LINK*
Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International
Re: Repatriation and Reparation Is International

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com