HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: So I guess there is no WRONG way either..

greetings

i do not think that ras adam was saying that there should be no order in rastafar I...he was just showing ones that did not know that there are many different paths in and to rastafar I.....and that as long as ones sight up H.I.M., who are we to judge how they did or why they did or whether or not they "belong" to a certain house.
i myself, through growth, just trod on the path of growth and livity and faith and Irit, following the Most High God JAH RASTAFAR I SELASSIE I because i have been in organized followings before and it wound up that ones were not putting JAH first, but self.....i have learned through many years of growth that no walls can contain my faith and no man can guide my growth...i must grow in the Most High and live for H.I.M., for myself and not others. my salvation is what should matter the most and if along the way, i can draw others in to make the trod, then i feel blessed and feel like i have done as the Most High would have me do. it is not about meat and locks..i know ras that are baldhead and eat chicken that have more Irit than a lot of locksman. i choose to grow my locks and i choose not to eat meat....it is NOT my place to judge ones faith by their hair and food doctrine. it is my responsibility to surround myself with livity and works and praises to H.I.M. so that when that day comes i can enter in JAH gates with PRAISE. seen? we waste a lot of time when we judge others because of how they sight H.I.M. i came to sight H.I.M. as the living God because i saw H.I.M. in a vision talking to me....am i to say that ones are not true and faithful to H.I.M. because they have not had a vision? no......we are judged by the works that we do.....psalms 62.
and remember that rasta is a divine conception of the heart......

just my take on this thread.....

Selassie I everytime

Bless-ed

Sis Irijah

Messages In This Thread

There is no 1 single RIGHT RASTA WAY!
Re: There is no 1 single RIGHT RASTA WAY!
JEFF!! FIRE PON HIM!!!!!
Re: JEFF!! FIRE PON HIM!!!!!
Yes GMan...That's all I was trying to say... *NM*
Too quick to judge and bun fiyah... *NM*
I Think I see now what you were typing...
Give Thanks Ras Adam-free us up!! *NM*
Re: Give Thanks Ras Adam-free us up!!
Re: Give Thanks Ras Adam-free us up!!
Re: Give Thanks Ras makaya simeon-free us up!! *NM*
Sorry Bout That-BIG UP STILL!! *NM*
I was Hailing Up The Thread Starter *NM*
So I guess there is no WRONG way either..
BIG UP RASTA SPEAKS BRD.GIVE THANKS 2 RAS AKEL
Re: RASTAFARI DAT RAS ADAM!
hmmm....? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com