Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life = Ego?
In Response To: Life = Ego? ()

Isciple, give thankhs:

the ego is not of everlasting nature, and goes when one is in the "death" transition (you are on opint brother). it comes into play when one comes back into the physical nature...BUT, acestics dont seem to have this problem (one doesnt need to be an ascetic to get rid of ego, just discernment), and the reason why is because they arent exposed to the attachment of "man-made" ideas and coneptions.

Basically it is an illusion, it is the self, y is it the self? because if the most high is universal, then why would the One be confined to a particular point? isnt the earth the Lords and the fullness thereof? therefore one who includes him/herself and attaches themself to it, without knowing that he/she is NOT excluded from the throne and oness of the Iniverse, borns the ego...

"Of course, i must tie this in to the story of Set "chopping up" Osiris into many pieces. Hasn't Set been molded into Satan? and is not Satan the epitome of the ego? I have even heard the perspective that life itself is the soul being "cast down" from heaven (just as "Lucifer" was cast down and rules the material Earth/realm). So if that fits, we must remember that it is feminine regeneration that resurrected Osiris to a higher Heru. So if I connect the dots, notice that monotheism eliminates the Feminine principle. So there is no mystery that we remain chopped up (egos from true self) because we have been taught to denounce/reject "Goddesses" or in reality, Natural Feminine powers...so no mystery that as a world/nation/people, this "mono"-theism mindset is as I stated in the title, “the father of the inflated ego” who raped mother Truth...making the white/male dominant world a bastardized/false version of true life."

this is an Sound analogy brother! i find no fault in this reasoning, but i would like to add something. we have 2 "natures" that are really shades or different degrees of eachother: lower self & higher self. When one masters or better yet, adopts himself to the higher self and keeps the lower at bay, he knows his true "self"...BUT, even the "True-self" isnt the final, because the self is the self, and once one sees that the true or higher self is the leader of the lower, s/he must now cee that even the self must be bun out and only truth/un-self-ishness exists.

"No mystery that ones who felt forsaken by their mother (nature) have written her out of their stories of Divinity. I think this is where Seshatasefekht kind of stumbled. He looked at Afrikan mothers as the culprit of neglect (albino theory) when it was actually those that left the bosom of Mother Nature who became spiritually misogynistic."

i will have to come back to this partm im still thinking!

P.e.a.c.e Isciple, what do you think? Salaam

Messages In This Thread

Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
Re: Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
word/power/truth *NM*
Re: word/power/truth
Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
In other words
Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
Strength to Strength...Iron Sharpens Iron.. *NM*
You done it again..
Life = Ego?
Re: Life = Ego?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com