HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Life = Ego?

Well now that we have politely reasoned on the numbers 0 and 1, I hope to get feedback on the connection of monotheistic thought and egotism.

The points about 0 and 1 I agree with. But what are some sights on my initial point?

Where do ones figure egotism started? Here is a chilling thought. (Physical) life itself affirms/births an ego in the first place. Perhaps as we transition from spiritual to spiritual-physical, we automatically spurn forward the ego.

I mean, does one maintain an ego upon death/transition?
Are we born with automatic egos, or are egos developed just as we develop?

Who is to say that life itself is not the realm/domain of the ego?

Again, pertaining to selassielive's statements on the Heart, that is why I sight that KMTians viewed a judgment of the Heart, only...the Heart represented the mortal part of the Heart/Mind combination. So as one transitions, of course the part that has influenced/controlled one's mortal actions receives mortal judgment. Since the Mind is eternal, it is not judged.

And if we agree with these sights, why would that not suggest that MONO-theism inflates that ego by eliminating/departmentalizing significant forces that surround us...hence we become departmentalized ourselves...ego separating (with justification) from its true self. (perhaps “ini” should be thought of as “allnall”)

Of course, i must tie this in to the story of Set "chopping up" Osiris into many pieces. Hasn't Set been molded into Satan? and is not Satan the epitome of the ego? I have even heard the perspective that life itself is the soul being "cast down" from heaven (just as "Lucifer" was cast down and rules the material Earth/realm). So if that fits, we must remember that it is feminine regeneration that resurrected Osiris to a higher Heru. So if I connect the dots, notice that monotheism eliminates the Feminine principle. So there is no mystery that we remain chopped up (egos from true self) because we have been taught to denounce/reject "Goddesses" or in reality, Natural Feminine powers...so no mystery that as a world/nation/people, this "mono"-theism mindset is as I stated in the title, “the father of the inflated ego” who raped mother Truth...making the white/male dominant world a bastardized/false version of true life.

No mystery that ones who felt forsaken by their mother (nature) have written her out of their stories of Divinity. I think this is where Seshatasefekht kind of stumbled. He looked at Afrikan mothers as the culprit of neglect (albino theory) when it was actually those that left the bosom of Mother Nature who became spiritually misogynistic.

any sights?

Messages In This Thread

Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
Re: Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
word/power/truth *NM*
Re: word/power/truth
Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
In other words
Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
Strength to Strength...Iron Sharpens Iron.. *NM*
You done it again..
Life = Ego?
Re: Life = Ego?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com