Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
In Response To: Re: word/power/truth ()

Where do I start...
First, thankhs for the reasonings. I am totally caught on the fence on this one. About this debate on the binarys (1s and 0s), I sight both sides.

Is this however, a practical discussion or a metaphysical? Because as selassielive stated, there is a difference (even though there should not be). The closer we come to absolute truth, the narrower the variances. So eventually, everything should answer to the same essence.

The more I think about it, this is a repeat of an earlier reasoning (creation/genesis) with a different stage. This shows me how everything is connected.

The best way to sight clarity is to eliminate variables and cite common denominators.

But let me say/ask this:

I am sure we all agree that ma'athematics is an accurate portrayal of truth. Well, if that is true, mathematically we must agree that 0 is truly the source/all powerful...

0 - spirit/energy/womb
1 - matter

BUT, how is that power (0) manifested/affirmed/significant without matter (1).

Again, I use the Sun. Is it the energy that causes matter to move fast and fuse, causing energy release, which causes the atoms to move fast and fuse...
what came first, the energy to move the atoms or the atoms to release the energy???
This somewhat proves (to me) that "0" is the beginning/source.

This is the exact same question/point I had previously. In which way is the "Creator" a creator without creations? Just like what makes a male a male except for the fact that there are females. We must agree that a definition requires an opposite or lack thereof to be described/defined against.

So no matter what our spiritual/religious background, we must see that spirit REQUIRES matter and matter requires spirit...upper nature requires lower nature and vice-versa (otherwise "upper" to what?).

So indeed I agree with Eja on the "O", metaphysically. However, metaphysical requires physical in order to be "meta". So "0" is valuated/affirmed by the "1".

And then I sight why 1+1 = 3...It is the (unseen) power of the 0 that allows for the Trinity/continuation of life.

1-mother + 1-father + 0-God = 3-life

I also see the "0" as the top of the Ankh, the "1" as the bottom. And we notice that this concurs with the power of the Ankh/everlasting life...the joining of "higher" and "lower" nature/forces.

Thankhs for the sharing. Please add or subtract.

Messages In This Thread

Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
Re: Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
word/power/truth *NM*
Re: word/power/truth
Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
In other words
Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
Strength to Strength...Iron Sharpens Iron.. *NM*
You done it again..
Life = Ego?
Re: Life = Ego?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com