Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: word/power/truth
In Response To: Re: word/power/truth ()

Noble Eja
Raspect

i agree with eja also,cuz while i do sight 1 as the unity principle, and represents the FIRST "entity" or light, 0 is the womb/cipher, and as i was taught, which makes plenty of sence, is that Allah/God created himself from the triple darkness of space (triple womb of the negative). While God/1 is the beginning of the numbers, and has ALL other numbers within itself, its the "number" (which isnt really a number but the essence) 0 that even the number 1 must be absorbed back into. Remember Isciple, God himself came from the womb (as you know isciple, the throne of the kings of the nile were representations of the womb). i also want to show an illustration below and expand a lil' on Eja's truthful sound:

000-This triple zero's represents the triple veil, and nothing-ness or void
00-from the void, the energy was in motion, from a negative existence to a positive one
0-this zero represents the movement of that divine energy, and it the movement of it that will manifest (NOT "create") the unity principle or #1. Thus, there was a time, when not even the #1 existed, thats why i start to say, ONLY the ALL (0) exists, because this whole universe is a womb (like my mothers), all that is exists inside of the womb, never outside.....Salaams

Messages In This Thread

Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
Re: Monotheism: the father of the inflated ego
word/power/truth *NM*
Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
In other words
Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Polytheism or Pantheism? & Binary system
Re: Wow!!! intense heart/mind meditation on this
Strength to Strength...Iron Sharpens Iron.. *NM*
You done it again..
Life = Ego?
Re: Life = Ego?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com