Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Sacred, not Scared: Pagan Halloween Truths

Thankhs for the reasoning

*******the attitude of seperation from nature, or man is seperate from nature did not start with the state religion of Christianity though*******

Please tell me when/how man was detached/distracted from Nature.

But back to Christianity, I include it with the other two...the other accomplices to the opposite of the word "pagan".

Again, THE ONE AND ONLY forced belief system within a cultural, moral and mindset change is what I criticize...and established religiondom, any religiondom.

If Rastafari was introduced as "superior" or "only" and did not acknowledge complete truth/origins, I would feel the same.

This ties into our discussion on Kemet. It is acknowledged that Isis, Ra, Heru, etc are all "characters" that re-enact Nature/Cosmic cyclical truths. That is very different from impersonating the movements/significance of the Sun and painting him/it white and using it to manifacture a divinity attached superiority agenda.

Again, if ones go to the Fiji islands and tell those inhabitants that THE ONE AND ONLY savior is Horus/Heru and that their divinity overstandings are evil or hellbound, I would be just as critical.

If Christianity and the other two told the truth, the WHOLE truth;
a) The world would not be as mucked over.
b) There would be a common ground/mindset with folks such as Masimba and I, compared to debating and faith/belief battles.

The number one divide and conquer weapon, without a doubt, is religion. Plain and simple.

And here is another one...MONO-theism as presented with half-truths, is responsible for egotism.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Sacred, not Scared: Pagan Halloween Truths
Re: Sacred, not Scared: Pagan Halloween Truths *LINK*
Dont forget "El dia de muertos" *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com