Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

To Heather
In Response To: Re: livelyup ()

Greetings Heather!
I was sorry to hear of the death of your grandmother and your neighbour. I am writing to you because my daughter has also experienced a similar things this summer.

We found her grandmother dead in bed one morning, completely unexpected and within a week the lady she had loved all her life was gone and buried. A fortnight later she lost a very good friend of 19 who died on a very aggressive form of cancer. She has just gone to college and the whole thing became all too much for her last week. I had her on the phone in tears.

I tried to tell her from my experience that the fact that she had known and loved these people was a gift in itself. She had experienced them, valued them and in their memory they had given her the gift to go on to do her studies to the best of her ability and to share with the world their love. She said that after that she could see a way forward.

You wrote that you have children and that you study. Could you tell your children how you admired your neighbour and open their eyes to what a good woman she was and tell them all the tales of how you knew your grandmother, their great grandmother. You wrote of your studies. As you have the gift to search for knowledge, then use your studies to gain wisdom which you in turn will pass on to your children. They need that wisdom and love that you have experienced to make them strong.

I wish you well in all you do. Life is transient but the secret is in the wealth of how we live, love, laugh and learn.

Only Jah knows what is beyond. We must believe in him. He will guide you where he believes your path should follow.

Love

Freespirit

Messages In This Thread

"Atheist" Question
Re: "Atheist" Question/maddening
absolutely unbelievable!!! *NM*
That was an accident, Heather. (disregard) *NM*
Ras Heru...
HEATHER.......
Re: livelyup
To Heather
Re: FreeSpirit
Re: FreeSpirit
Re: "Atheist" Question
here is my take...
Re: here is my take...
God
Tracey and Ras Hero
oops, lol!, meant Heru not Hero,:)sorry *NM*
HERO CAME FROM HERU QUEEN!!! *NM*
Re: Tracey and Ras Hero
yes he can.
PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Re: PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Give Thankhs Paul

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com