Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: here is my take...
In Response To: here is my take... ()

AHHHHH, give thankhs for the rasponces Isciple and Eja, and like i wouldve known, these "Atheist" questions are NO MATCH for(they propose questions like this for mostly christians and fundamentalist followers) ones who are knwoeldge-able of spirituality/universalness and not dogma which will fall short.

Isciple said "So there would be complete balance"

this is a GOOD POINT that i also said to myself. Also isciple, the rock could be as big as the world itself....but the rock is FINITE, while God would be infinite. Eja also made a good point as well when he said the one that resides or the energy of that rock is also of the creator, i give thankhs for that (Omni-present).

Also, "God" would have to be in the physical,in order to be able to have a chance to lift that rock...then the laws that govern that strength of the person+ wight or mass of the rock will be determined, so the question also falls short again. Basically, the so called "Atheists" only came into existence to be critical of foolish dogma and illogical reasonings of the "3 popular religions", and they throw around questions like these for them to answer. But, thats y if ones would deal with spirituality, it would be no problem. They never come at a Buddhist, hindu, or anyother people who follow ancient troditions and have logical thinking capabilities (this could be MY opinion).

I might post some more on the subject. Give thankhs My lords!!! Salaam

Messages In This Thread

"Atheist" Question
Re: "Atheist" Question/maddening
absolutely unbelievable!!! *NM*
That was an accident, Heather. (disregard) *NM*
Ras Heru...
HEATHER.......
Re: livelyup
To Heather
Re: FreeSpirit
Re: FreeSpirit
Re: "Atheist" Question
here is my take...
Re: here is my take...
God
Tracey and Ras Hero
oops, lol!, meant Heru not Hero,:)sorry *NM*
HERO CAME FROM HERU QUEEN!!! *NM*
Re: Tracey and Ras Hero
yes he can.
PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Re: PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Give Thankhs Paul

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com