Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

To answer your questions
In Response To: Re: OOOOH ()

***Why dont christians follow the livity of Y'shua?

Because like most of the world they don't want to commit, some are lazy or don't care or think going to church on sundays and then taking a nap afterward is enough. Also because as humans we fall short of the mark.

***Y'shua did not endorse the Greco-Roman bible/New Testament did he?

Of course not, but he did say that his Word would endure forever. Look at this one closesly for a moment. No one can agree on any versions or texts of the Bible or new findins or older findings - right? There are three things that I have noticed no matter what text or version that I read. They all talk about:
1) how in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
2) God's word shall endure forever.
3) Christ came to fulfill the law not abolish the law.
So this either means that there is a version of the word of God out there that is correct or that Christ literally is his word, his voice. I choose to believe that Christ is his word. So since no one can agree on written word then this seems to me the most reason able. This being said I don't disregard Selassie but I acknowledge him as someone of importance like Moses or John the Baptist who both were witnesses to God's word in both ways Moses wrote the law and books and saw God; John spoke of Jah whom he saw in the flesh.

***Y'shua followed the Torah and the prophets.
Yes Y'shua followed the Torah and the prophets and if you remember the transfiguration of Moses and Elijah they appeared to the disciples to show that they were making way for the Christ.

***Are you aware that Y'shua was an initiate in the Kemetic Mystery School?
Yes...

***What do you think he was doing while he was in Kemet..twiddling his thumbs?

I wasn't there so I can't account for it.

***Can you account for the 30 year absense of his life?

I wasn't there so I can't account for it and that is how I think about a lot of texts that are "surfacing" today. Yes even the bible itself will have errors or ommisions.
Question for you:
The author of the Jesus papers even stated that it is only a theory and that the papers are locked away in a private collection in an unnamed city in an unnamed country - right? This only leaves room for doubt.

***What was he doing?
What would you do if you knew your destiny and knew what was to be expected of you. What do people do today when preparing for a job or challenge or a test. They prepare, they study, they pray, they meditate, they do whatever is required for preparation.

***Honest answers please..ignorance is not an excuse for bad manners.

I am happy to reason and discuss matters but not listen to trash talk this forum was made to be better than that so I'm sure it is expected for all of us on this forum to at least try to act like we have wisdom to share and not down talk others. If you notice I answer questions such as yours appropriately, so far you are one of the few selassielive.

Messages In This Thread

How to CONvert a Rasta *LINK*
Re: How to CONvert a Rasta
OOOOH
Re: OOOOH
Hold up, be real
To answer your questions
CIA AGENTS.........
Dr. Ben Yochanan.. can he be trusted?
Re: Dr. Ben Yochanan.. can he be trusted?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com