HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath

Black Kulture, this is a responce to u, what I'm saying is beyond the fact that H.I.M allowed these religions in his empire, they are not truely of god, there's no divine power in the name of voodoo, I believe so, that's not to say that H.I.M Selassie didn't through the church try to evagilize to these people I beleive he did, but what can u do when people believe what they believe, and that was a right move on His majesty's part, that's what a man of god would do, let god do his work just give a good word, which he did in his speaches, he even went as far as to say anyone outside of christian beleifs did not have any hope of salvation, and a man without Christ is like a Rudderless ship, what does that lead u to conclude, he loved his faith and that he would have wished every man on this planet accept christ, truely. I love His majesty for his work in every aspect, but he beleived upon christ and read the Bible and studied it's princeples and applied them to his life, it's clear he didn't theolize his way around something trying to look for truth, he accepted it, and beleived it regardless whether diffrent winds of doctrine try'd to prove wrong, (some people in Rastafari) Why can't all Mansions of Rastafari accept the bible (whatever version or lanuage they prefer)?, they should! they should accept Jesus in this too, well I know the twelve tribe does beleive apon Jesus, phrophet GAD said so, but H.I.M Selassie's life showed what he beleived, stop trying to rationalize it, bless!

Messages In This Thread

New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath
uh-oh
Re: uh-oh
Missionairies......
Re: Missionairies......
Re: Missionairies......
No egyptology fa me
Re: No egyptology fa me
why are you CURSING???
LOL
why do you say voodoo is demonic
i agree, but to clarify amen
amen?!?!
One/Peace *NM*
i want to beleive that all faiths are righteous an
DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
i dont think he did
Re: DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
question
Re: question
Re: InIdrumma
Re: InIdrumma
Weird but Kinda Interesting *NM*
lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!
Re: lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com