Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Missionairies......
In Response To: Missionairies...... ()

Blessings Idren.

I see you make ah talk jus now; an [dis]-Ras-pect InI with filthy name-calling, ah call Man 'missionary!' an ah seh bout how InI is trying to [con]-vert the Idrens. Ras, and ah call you Ras, [Ras]-pectfully, sekkle your kettle and think B4 you charge Rudebwoy. Dis is why we can’t rise, because as soon as a man try fi she something positive and help ah yout, [his/my] message is always corrupted and misinterpreted as something else.

You see how quick you is to rise up against InI, ah sharpen you [ego] fi slay the I. Bet seh you nuh have dem kind of strength deh when Jah call you up fi chant down di downpressor. Each one teach one brethren, show the yout dem a likkle more patience and overstanding than dat. Jus cause InI accept and is open to many [in-terpretations] of Jah, don’t make it right fi you fi degrade InI with your ‘missionary’ code word.

Now dig dis Yout, [[[Missionary]]] is the agents of Babylon who was sent round di world to spread by the tongue them fabricated accounts of I teacher Yashua. Dem agent downpress InI peoples and pollute them minds and keep them passive in the [con-struct] of religion and ‘Christ-Ian’ indoctrinations created to keep the rightful heirs and heiress out of the fruits of Jah earth.

I going to tell you [Ras] I am deeply offended by calling me that.

*****But God is merciful to give everyone a CHOICE, and in the [choice] he is given a CHANCE. It is within the [choices] that a man is to be judged. Not by ~{man]~ but by GOD.******

Where is the ‘missionary’ remark there? Everything is Choice/ Nature (bless ciple) so accordingly; Jah must judge man by his acceptance or rejection of righteousness/wickedness, and his levity within that choice. That is what I meant, and I was telling the man that God/Jah/Light/Truth whatever you want to call him, is the most merciful and he will provide the way.

[Man] [YOU] had no place judging another. Sharing wisdom and strength is all we can do for our fellow man, and help him out of the pit of ignorance so we can walk TOGETHER towards the light.

And your name-calling will not get us any closer to our goal.

---bless ---

Messages In This Thread

New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath
Re: New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath
uh-oh
Re: uh-oh
Missionairies......
No egyptology fa me
Re: No egyptology fa me
why are you CURSING???
LOL
why do you say voodoo is demonic
i agree, but to clarify amen
amen?!?!
One/Peace *NM*
i want to beleive that all faiths are righteous an
DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
i dont think he did
Re: DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
question
Re: question
Re: InIdrumma
Re: InIdrumma
Weird but Kinda Interesting *NM*
lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!
Re: lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com