Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: No egyptology fa me
In Response To: No egyptology fa me ()

Lol, man! where do I start, well check this out. No one is doomed neccecerly, god will Judge u on what u know, so all the african who never heard of the gospel when they died will mostlikly see gods face, that's if they practiced good in thier day on earth. But why do u judge Chritianity by the false ones who defamed it's name. U make it seem like Christianity Is deff a white mans religion, which in origonality it's not cause, jesus nor any of the deciples were white or european, dude u talkin Jive, because u don't understand ur own history u dis something greater than ur self. May I add for the 50000000 time Haile Selassie was a christian or in yo sence a kwistunn lol! u don't know how uneducated u sound writing the last post. Yea Europe did steal christianity and form it into thier paganistic christianity, hence Roman Catholism and Anglicanism, and allot more sects of christianity mixed up with truth and error, but even during the time of religious change God still had people who kept his true commandments, u most study about the early christians, even Eithiopia and how their Christian empier strived, because the blessing of god was bestowed upon that land. Jesus is real and Still lives stop fighting the truth, don't look to these false paganitic christians who don't uphold the name of Jesus, but the true ones, look at teh Coptic church you'll see where H.I.M got some of his Religious swagger from, how revernt some of the Monks were, look up the church of Taweliedo look into how some, amy I add some of these men caried them selves, I mean there's good christians in every sect or branch god has his people, trust me. The people who will be lost is the evil people in our generation, I believe, or better yet know that it is the last day, revelation time. The people who will go to hell will know why, especially people who live to the end, cause when god comes, you'll aready know what side your own, when the National Sunday law is passed (read up on this) then the beast of Revelation will reveal himself, if u follow the vatican and bow to thier law then u'll take the mark of the beast, in ur forehead or hand, I'd love to explain to u but my hands is getting tierd.

Messages In This Thread

New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath
Re: New Age?!?!.....ummm let's do the Ma'ath
uh-oh
Re: uh-oh
Missionairies......
Re: Missionairies......
Re: Missionairies......
No egyptology fa me
why are you CURSING???
LOL
why do you say voodoo is demonic
i agree, but to clarify amen
amen?!?!
One/Peace *NM*
i want to beleive that all faiths are righteous an
DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
i dont think he did
Re: DID JESUS TEACH CHRISTIANITY?
question
Re: question
Re: InIdrumma
Re: InIdrumma
Weird but Kinda Interesting *NM*
lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!
Re: lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com